Selling a 1993 271

Notices
Formula

Selling a 1993 271

Old 09-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling a 1993 271

I am going to be selling my 1993 271. It needs some TLC to be a finished boat. If I can sell it as is before winter I will talk more on the price. If not I will finish it over the winter and sell it complete in the spring, anyway here we go

502 Mag B1 drive

Gil Exhaust, long risers, Weiand intake, HP 500 valve covers and FA, looks like an HP 500 more or less. Hour meter shows 500 buts its really 320, key switch went bad and it kept the meter running, honest

Drive has rebuilt lower last year, new bellows, gimble bearing, shift cable, hinge pins. Imco nose cone and drive shower, Bravo one prop

Has silent thunder, bennet trim tabs, pump out head and macerate, Mcloed bolsters

Includes 2005 venture bunk trailer

Boat was a fresh water boat until 2004, I trailered in to salt water flushed and cleaned after

Needs
Cockpit interior needs finishing, sun pad and rear seat back new 05 needs rear seat bottom and pillow section of seatback ands sun pad. Have new marine ply cut for seat bottom have template for rest.

Dash is faded black and gages have seen better days

Bolster seat bottoms each have a crack,

One side of the windshield was broken and I cannot find a replacement glass, polycarbonate is installed has a similar tint as the glass and is hard to tell apart from the glass.

Its a white hull with a blue pink teal stripe thats twists I think it was #2 design?

I put about 30 hours on this boat in the time I have had it.

I wound up in this boat, because my wife was too scared in a 24 superboat, this is a more luxurious boat, shes not in love with it...

I will be looking for a larger boat 35 plus, so if I can sell this it will help me with that.

Photos this weekend hopefully