Notices
Formula

Footrest?

Old 03-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Footrest?

I need a stationary mounted footrest for my wife [port side bolster] she's small, can't touch the deck when seated and has a back/neck issue this year. I've talked to McLeod and their's are power adjustable and expensive. I don't need that much footrest. Any ideas on something simple?
Old 03-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Griz
I need a stationary mounted footrest for my wife [port side bolster] she's small, can't touch the deck when seated and has a back/neck issue this year. I've talked to McLeod and their's are power adjustable and expensive. I don't need that much footrest. Any ideas on something simple?

I have two of the older standard issue wedge style footrests out of my Velocity, were replaced with the two tier style back when I had the boat. Basicaly a wedge type foot rest, if you think it might be of use I could get you some dimensions. Would part with one, or both, for a heartfelt Thank You, and you pay the shipping.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Would part with one, or both, for a heartfelt Thank You, and you pay the shipping.
You kill me man!!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Registered

You're on RaggedEdge. I sincerely thank you in a heartfelt way and will PM you info.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

I will sincerely thank you in a heartfelt way.
in private I hope... I couldn't watch that.

Chairman/(slash)benefactor

a philanthropist really.

R/E I thought you were gonna hang on to those for your next Velocity.

Last edited by Rippem; 03-11-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered

You're on RaggedEdge. I sincerely thank you in a heartfelt way and will PM you info.

Just sent you back a PM. Your thank you is acknowledged and appreciated. Don't put much stock in comments from Bird or RIP they are both friends of mine, a little twisted at times, but nonetheless friends.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rippem
a philanthropist really.

R/E I thought you were gonna hang on to those for your next Velocity.

Thank you! I've been trying to be more constructive and helpfull here. Thought they might help Griz keep the wife happy, and it/they might work for him.

I was planning on another Velocity , but I can't figure when He!! is going to freeze over . Just figured I'd stick with the Fountains until then . Trying to keep my life as stress free as possible as I enter my golden years .

Correction: Samantha says I'm not old enough to make refference to "golden" years, I stand corrected at " My silver years ". Though some days latley I feel like I'm that old. I believe it is related to trying to push a large turd pile up a very steep hill.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-12-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Just sent you back a PM. Your thank you is acknowledged and appreciated. Don't put much stock in comments from Bird or RIP they are both friends of mine, a little twisted at times, but nonetheless friends.

'nonetheless friends' are the best friends to have Ragged. I returned your PM. Thanks again.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:55 AM
Registered

Ragged, I returned your PM. Thanks again.

Griz,

Check your PM's , I just sent you one , need to verify your ship to info. All boxed up and ready to go.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Registered

Peter, I don't know if you ever get to Lake of the Ozarks for any reason or for the Shootout or for the Nationals this year, but if you do, you have a place to stay or at least stop by for a drink. Thanks. Griz

Quick Reply: Footrest?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.