Paging the Sodus 311 boys........... >

Paging the Sodus 311 boys...........

Notices
Formula

Paging the Sodus 311 boys...........

Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Paging the Sodus 311 boys...........

Are you guys out there lurking around???? Jeff, Chris, and Mark I believe. Are you into a 311 get together in Fair Haven? Maybe meet Saturday, few cocktails (who am I kidding, several cocktails), head home Sunday.

Chime in guys. And, you should really post up some pics of your 311s.

To all others reading, these three guys from the Sodus Point area have three of the nicest 311s anyone will ever see. It's quite a spectacle to see them running together.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
Are you guys out there lurking around???? Jeff, Chris, and Mark I believe. Are you into a 311 get together in Fair Haven? Maybe meet Saturday, few cocktails (who am I kidding, several cocktails), head home Sunday.

Chime in guys. And, you should really post up some pics of your 311s.

To all others reading, these three guys from the Sodus Point area have three of the nicest 311s anyone will ever see. It's quite a spectacle to see them running together.
Dave
I think it was Bob,Mike And Chris and you missed it..And it was Sonics at Sodus..Or is that why you did not come out..No Formulas.We did miss you. It was a great time with some great people!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Paging the Sodus 311 boys...........-week-end-sodus-040.jpg  
Old 09-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey, Dave ...
It was a pleasure meeting you and the boys @ Sandy Ponds on Sunday. This is Jeff with the Black and Yellow 311 , the other guys were Ted same colours as you different scheme and Kriss with Red and Black 311. The ponds is definiatly the spot of choice .... We will be back there for sure ... bit of a haul from Rochester but we aren't scared ... Sunday might be in order for Fair Haven .... Kriss and I work usually on Saturdays. I have a temporary trailer problem of which i hope is resolved very soon by the manufacture if not they will have an free advertising compliments of me if you know what i mean starting right here ...... Before I forget Kriss is very interested in some more information on your props we talking about.
Say hello to the boys and I hope to see you soon ....

Jeff
Old 09-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by got twins ?
This is Jeff with the Black and Yellow 311
I saw him on 104 with his Toyota and 311 in tow and then bombin around Labor Day weekend.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Got to tell you guys .... if anyone is wondering if a Toyota Crewmax can pull ..... call me it pulls my 311 like it is it"s job... what a monster....
Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by strizzy
I saw him on 104 with his Toyota and 311 in tow and then bombin around Labor Day weekend.
Strizzy,

Were you @ Sodus Point or were you on the lake at Sandy Ponds ? I am a newcomer to oso .... What do you have?
Old 09-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Registered

Strizzy,

Were you @ Sodus Point or were you on the lake at Sandy Ponds ? I am a newcomer to oso .... What do you have?
I'm on Eagle Island across from Fowlers and Connelly's. I don't have anything worth mentioning here really... 1993 18' Crownline closed bow with a 5.0L... I'm trying to find a 242LS or 241 Liberator this winter in need of fiberglass work or any other type of work that will scare people off... Someday I will have a Formula, just going to school and owning a big toy isn't too easy...
Old 09-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Strizzy,

Did you here about the caos @ New Horizon Marina on Labour Day in Sodus Bay?
A Freak'in hunter started shooting geese @ 6:30am at approx. 600 ft. from the docks.
If thats not bad enough .... the freak'in jackass fired three shots @ 9:20am at a flock of geese flying over the marina .... all a sudden I standing with Kriss (guy with red and black 311) hung over no less and doesn't one the geese start to fall right towards us .... BAM SMASH SLIDE goes a shot goose on to Kriss's 311 hits the front starboard hatch spins in the air and slides across his bow right off and onto the dock between us. ther is goose @#$% ,blood, feathers allover his boat and mine.
I in turn loose my mind and call 911 and let the games begin.
This is the readers digest version .... i could go on for an hours over this.
What an action packed weekend .... meeting some cool guys at a cool new watering hole .... and having a freak'in hunter shoot a goose that lands on our boat of which is in center of a marina of about 200 hundred boats ....

Jeff
Old 09-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm on Eagle Island across from Fowlers and Connelly's. I don't have anything worth mentioning here really... 1993 18' Crownline closed bow with a 5.0L... I'm trying to find a 242LS or 241 Liberator this winter in need of fiberglass work or any other type of work that will scare people off... Someday I will have a Formula, just going to school and owning a big toy isn't too easy...
Got to boat traders. com and click on "great lakes" i spent about 400 hrs searching for the "right one" Lake Saint Claire has 100s of cherry formulas of which are very reasonable.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:46 PM
Registered

Strizzy,

Did you here about the caos @ New Horizon Marina on Labour Day in Sodus Bay?
A Freak'in hunter started shooting geese @ 6:30am at approx. 600 ft. from the docks.
If thats not bad enough .... the freak'in jackass fired three shots @ 9:20am at a flock of geese flying over the marina .... all a sudden I standing with Kriss (guy with red and black 311) hung over no less and doesn't one the geese start to fall right towards us .... BAM SMASH SLIDE goes a shot goose on to Kriss's 311 hits the front starboard hatch spins in the air and slides across his bow right off and onto the dock between us. ther is goose @#$% ,blood, feathers allover his boat and mine.
I in turn loose my mind and call 911 and let the games begin.
This is the readers digest version .... i could go on for an hours over this.
What an action packed weekend .... meeting some cool guys at a cool new watering hole .... and having a freak'in hunter shoot a goose that lands on our boat of which is in center of a marina of about 200 hundred boats ....

Jeff
Holy crap man that is crazy! Glad to hear no one was hurt. I did not hear about that before, but I did hear them start nice and early... People are unbelievable sometimes...

Quick Reply: Paging the Sodus 311 boys...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.