Notices
Formula

Top Speed?

Old 12-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
HA!! That is with 6 people, fresh water, 90 degrees out, NO prochargers......and with the TV! Need a video?
Yeah , lets see that video again. I could use an adreniline rush this time of year

If it's the one I think it is , with the sun going down, I saved it but lost it in the 'puter somewhere along the line

Last edited by mopower; 12-11-2007 at 07:50 AM.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mackattack
David and I ran the boat two Tuesdays ago I think. We met at the Intercoastal locks under the bridge going towards Plaquemine.

He pulled the boat to the locks, and I met him there. We backed the boat in, to try the batteries, because we had not charged them. They were both dead, so I pulled a battery off of my truck, used it to boost the generator, and then cranked both engines.

We ran the boat west in the intercoastal, but it was pretty cold out, so we cut the run short.

Where do your friends live on the IC?
Not to familier with the waterways around there so not sure. By road its in Erwinville just off Rosedale road, not too far out of Port Allen. There house backs up to a little bayou that they said runs directly into the intercoastal. They do a lot of bar hopping around there, I know that. I stick with Amite, Blind River, Tickfaw, the lakes, etc.