Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
Where to find Militray rocker switch covers? >

Where to find Militray rocker switch covers?

Notices
Formula

Where to find Militray rocker switch covers?

Old 01-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to find Militray rocker switch covers?

I want to replace the rocker switch covers for my trim and tabs buit I dont know where to find them, I have tried searching on the web with no luck. I saw what I think is silver on a new Formula but I could be wrong, any ideas?
Old 01-05-2008, 12:29 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

I've been working a a deal with Bennett who manufactures the switches for Formula. They sent me a few covers that were laying around the shop and were not acceptable for various reasons. I'm now trying to talk them into selling me an entire lot of the covers because you are probably only the 1,814 person who has been looking for them!! So far, no luck. These are covers they buy and assemble with other products to make the entire switch. Since it's not a seperate inventory item they "can't" sell them to me. Hopefully I can convince them to sell me an entire box of them....I'll contact them again next week.

BTW: The covers are different depending on the year Formula you have....my 98 had one style, my curent 02 has another.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can get some, but I believe I have to get the switch with them.. Do you have a pic of yours?? Jamie / Lakeside

Old 01-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DONZI33
I can get some, but I believe I have to get the switch with them.. Do you have a pic of yours?? Jamie / Lakeside

I will see if I can get some pics. Are they the same switches with different covers? I was told by a shop that the rocker switches were all the same for trim/tabs with different covers. I would be willing to get new switches and covers if I can get silver covers.

Thanks
Old 01-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
I've been working a a deal with Bennett who manufactures the switches for Formula. They sent me a few covers that were laying around the shop and were not acceptable for various reasons. I'm now trying to talk them into selling me an entire lot of the covers because you are probably only the 1,814 person who has been looking for them!! So far, no luck. These are covers they buy and assemble with other products to make the entire switch. Since it's not a seperate inventory item they "can't" sell them to me. Hopefully I can convince them to sell me an entire box of them....I'll contact them again next week.

BTW: The covers are different depending on the year Formula you have....my 98 had one style, my curent 02 has another.
Are the switches the same with different covers? Do they make a silver or is that my mind going crazy again?
Old 01-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Commercial Member

I just checked my vendor info, I only show red covers by themselves.. Sorry.. Although if that would work let me know.. Jamie / Lakeside

Old 01-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DONZI33
I just checked my vendor info, I only show red covers by themselves.. Sorry.. Although if that would work let me know.. Jamie / Lakeside

I will thanks for your help!
Old 01-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Commercial Member

No problem Im here if you need me.. Jamie
Old 01-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Registered

Try a company called carling they have a million diffrent types. I think what you are looking for is there J- contra series switch which is for marine use and comes in many diffrent colors and lighting options
Old 01-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy

Are these the ones you are looking for?
Attached Thumbnails Where to find Militray rocker switch covers?-switch-covers.jpg   Where to find Militray rocker switch covers?-swith-covers-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Where to find Militray rocker switch covers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.