Steering wheel removal SR-1??

Notices
Formula

Steering wheel removal SR-1??

Old 03-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
Hope you didn't think I was busting on you Magic. Hell, my collection of hammers are my favorite tools. If I can't fix it with a hammer at least I can take out my aggressions on it.

So if you and I are going to have the hammers who do you figure we should get to pull on the steering wheel?
Old 03-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat

Now that's not very nice, I was thinking more Axa or 5PM. Was thinking we should enlist you for the fits all nut remover position.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No,actually my vise grips and channel lock pliers are only american standard.Ya'll nuts up there in cold country are probrably metric,and my Alabama tools won't fit. Plus ya'll probrably talk funny and I couldn't understand your directions,and I know you couldn't understand mine.Only thing we would have in common is it is supposed to snow here tonight. It only snows here about once every 15 years. All the stores sold out of milk and bread by 2 PM and the schools closed early.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
No,actually my vise grips and channel lock pliers are only american standard.Ya'll nuts up there in cold country are probrably metric,and my Alabama tools won't fit. Plus ya'll probrably talk funny and I couldn't understand your directions,and I know you couldn't understand mine.Only thing we would have in common is it is supposed to snow here tonight. It only snows here about once every 15 years. All the stores sold out of milk and bread by 2 PM and the schools closed early.
Haaa, you southern boys kill me with the snow reactions.

Lived in Texas for a few years, south of Houston, Bay City. Threatened to snow once, you'd have thought it was the coming of the next ice age. People scurried around looking for all sorts of survival aids. I just had to laugh.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MOERON
I thought I had this covered all winter because I have a steering wheel remover but it wont line up to the staggered bolts and I cant get the hub off the shaft. Any ideas on how to get it removed?
I would take one of those props you sold to Jeff and hit the heck out of the hub on your boat if you don't have a hammer. I know that's all they are good for anyways.....

Dave