Notices
Formula

Boats In!

Old 05-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Expensive Date- sorry I didn't get a chance to call you this weekend. I was meaning to call you while I was out on it this weekend. Saturday was a wash, and Sunday didn't get out until 2:30, took about an hour long cruise. I felt much more comfortable/confident in her this weekend. With the tabs down I felt little to no prop slip. 3/4 throttle till it got up on plane then gave it a little bit more to level it off then backed it down to about 1/2 maybe a little less. A little choppy but the boat seemed to love it, just skipped across the top. Cruised at about 35-40 was able to bring the drives up a little bit at that speed, was just under 3500 RPM. No tab indicators but I did time them, so I believe I was running them in the right position somewhat level with the bottom. Had it up to about 3900-4000 RPM and was able to bring the trim up to just below a quarter on the guage and NO porpoising at all. Boat ran nice a smooth. This is a really fun and solid boat to drive.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad someone has been able to get wet!!!! I am anxious as hell to get out and try mine out!!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 5 Posts

Shameless, where do you boat? I am from Iowa and have not been on the water yet either, this sucks, its the latest ever for me.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dave krehbiel
Shameless, where do you boat? I am from Iowa and have not been on the water yet either, this sucks, its the latest ever for me.

I am over in Davenport on the Miss. This spring has been horrible!!!! We typically get on the water at least once in March, 3-4 times in April, then everyweekend after that as long as it is not raining. Here we are just over a week from MD weekend and have not been wet yet...man, it is killing me!!! I need to go burn some black gold!!!!