Hey fellow Formula guys!

Old 05-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome
Old 05-15-2008, 01:03 AM
Registered

Mr. Fischer....still a little dissapointed that beautiful Formula has not been wet yet, please keep us informed as you get some time on her!!

- Andrew @ Shipyard
Old 05-15-2008, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to OSO, like you I want to get her in the drink but with mom in hospice the boats been on hold, motors still on engine stand.
I can say this, the weekend after she passes all my mechanic buddies are coming over and it will be a go!
I think I'm really gonna need it then.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Welcome.....I'm a regular on both boards. Can't wait to hear your reaction once you get into a little rough water. Should be interesting compared to that "other boat" you had!!

i am too...Though we never get rough water here on the river. I will have to wait until I take her to WI and MI before I get to see some real water!! I am anxious too for the comparison!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by JUKED YOU
Mr. Fischer....still a little dissapointed that beautiful Formula has not been wet yet, please keep us informed as you get some time on her!!

- Andrew @ Shipyard
Mr. Fischer is my Father!!!! Just call me Bill...Anyway, I am VERY disappointed, especailly when I figured we were late in getting the boat when we typically see the water in March! But I new something was up when it was 20 degrees that morning we took delivery of the boat!

Old 05-15-2008, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
Hey Shameless, good to see you over here! We're still waiting to get ours wet too. Hopefully that river will settle down and we can start enjoying some boating!

You have more water coming...we crested AGAIN last night from HEavy RAIN THIS PAST SUNDAY...Not only do we have the high water, but the forcast is just dismal....
Old 05-15-2008, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by prosno
Welcome to OSO, like you I want to get her in the drink but with mom in hospice the boats been on hold, motors still on engine stand.
I can say this, the weekend after she passes all my mechanic buddies are coming over and it will be a go!
I think I'm really gonna need it then.

Best of luck with your mother!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 07:01 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice! My 382 was all-white for four years, but the gel coat stained so fast in Chesapeake Bay that we had it re-done in a silver Flagship scheme.

Clean is clean. Any interior photos?
Old 05-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shameless
New to OSO, but I see many familiar names... I am STILL waiting to get my Formula wet....

Nice to see ya here Shame
Old 05-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Registered

Shameless- Welcome! Good to see you make it over here. This was the first Formula Forum I found. A lot of knowledgable people. You can post anything in regards to Formula's and someone will have an answer for you before you even hit "POST". Also one of the Portor's actually patrols the site on occasion. I would be lost probably if it weren't for these forums. Can't wait to hear how she felt when you finally dunk her. I've only been out on it twice since putting mine in the water. The weather is nice during the week but crappy on the weekend, can't catch a break. I'm hoping the rain holds off for at least one day this weekend.

Quick Reply: Hey fellow Formula guys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.