trim spcaers

Notices
Formula

trim spcaers

Old 05-28-2008, 06:40 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, low and behold I went to change my drive spacers, and they were in the foward position. Very strange why my 07 would be in the corrected position. While I was back there we installed the Rex Marine drive showers. What next, I'm out of accessories to install.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by FRMULTR
Well, low and behold I went to change my drive spacers, and they were in the foward position. Very strange why my 07 would be in the corrected position. While I was back there we installed the Rex Marine drive showers. What next, I'm out of accessories to install.
Here is one for ya. The rear grab handles that a rear seat passenger would use...in my boat, they are white plastci and do not match any of the other SS grab handles, so I got some new SS handles to replace the plastic ones...will be in for the weekend. You can see the top halves of the plastic ones in the pic just in front of the reaer speakers.
Attached Thumbnails trim spcaers-dsc02286-%5Bdesktop-resolution%5D.jpg  
Old 05-28-2008, 06:14 PM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Shameless
Here is one for ya. The rear grab handles that a rear seat passenger would use...in my boat, they are white plastci and do not match any of the other SS grab handles, so I got some new SS handles to replace the plastic ones...will be in for the weekend. You can see the top halves of the plastic ones in the pic just in front of the reaer speakers.
Was that a Formula screw up? I can't even picture the ones I have in my boat, all my pictures are on my computer at work.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

Shame, If ya don't mind me asking. From where did you buy the grab handles and what size where they? I wanted to purchase some powdercoated ones but could never find an exact match to the white plastic ones Formula uses.

I have already ordered and received new powdercoated cup holders w/ neoprene pads to replace the white plastic ones under the white plastic flip lid on port & starboard sides.

Please let me know on the grab handles as much as possible. I've been inquiring to change them for the past year! Thanks in advance.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by FRMULTR
Was that a Formula screw up? I can't even picture the ones I have in my boat, all my pictures are on my computer at work.
I do not think so...
Old 05-28-2008, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by sotapop20
Shame, If ya don't mind me asking. From where did you buy the grab handles and what size where they? I wanted to purchase some powdercoated ones but could never find an exact match to the white plastic ones Formula uses.

I have already ordered and received new powdercoated cup holders w/ neoprene pads to replace the white plastic ones under the white plastic flip lid on port & starboard sides.

Please let me know on the grab handles as much as possible. I've been inquiring to change them for the past year! Thanks in advance.

I got them from Eddie marine. I ordered the Grab Handle- Fat Series. They are the 6 inch Conoured Grip handle and you can get an assortment of colors. I paid 34.00 apiece for them. I will install them Thursday and take a pic for ya.

If you are interested in them, My suggestion is order them from Bill at Diamond Performance. You will probably get a better price and the service through Bill is better then going straight through Eddie marine. Also, I suggest call Billinstead of orgering through his website. Nothing wrong with the website, I just like talking to whom I am buying from.

Bill
Old 05-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Registered

I got them from Eddie marine. I ordered the Grab Handle- Fat Series. They are the 6 inch Conoured Grip handle and you can get an assortment of colors. I paid 34.00 apiece for them. I will install them Thursday and take a pic for ya.

If you are interested in them, My suggestion is order them from Bill at Diamond Performance. You will probably get a better price and the service through Bill is better then going straight through Eddie marine. Also, I suggest call Billinstead of orgering through his website. Nothing wrong with the website, I just like talking to whom I am buying from.

Bill

Thanks Shame! I'll be giving Bill a call tomorrow & awaiting posted pics of the install.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:21 AM

Thanks Shame! I'll be giving Bill a call tomorrow & awaiting posted pics of the install.

I will gt the ics up later today when I get home for you!!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Where did you purchase the cup holders? Thanks!
Old 05-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Registered

I will gt the ics up later today when I get home for you!!
Cool!

Quick Reply: trim spcaers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.