No boating for awhile!!!

Notices
Formula

No boating for awhile!!!

Old 06-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hang in there, buddy. This too shall pass. If I can help in any way shoot me a PM. The flooding sucks around here as well, but no where near as bad as you have it. Glad to hear you saved your house.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:23 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow! All my "problems" certainly don't count anymore. Hang tough, Bill. Good job.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Shameless
a couple of quick pictures.

One is my garage inside of it, the submerged care is 5 houses away from me and at one point was completely under, the other pic is a neighbors house that lost its foundation. 3 neighbors lost their foundations...
Holy frickin moley Thats alot of water.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:01 PM

Thanks guys!!! Things will get better!!
Old 06-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Registered

Bill, Glad to hear you saved the house!!! I hope you guys can can get back here to Michigan for some boating and
Old 06-16-2008, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by BUCK WILD
Bill, Glad to hear you saved the house!!! I hope you guys can can get back here to Michigan for some boating and

Hey BW, good to hear from you!!! We will be in St. Clair over the 4th! Do ya ever make it down there??? It was great meeting ya'll in Spring Lake!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shameless
Hey BW, good to hear from you!!! We will be in St. Clair over the 4th! Do ya ever make it down there??? It was great meeting ya'll in Spring Lake!

I have never been down that way yet. I want to make it down there. I have to work the weekend of the 4th, but ya never now. If I can swing something, I'll get in touch. Good luck with everything over your way!!
Old 06-16-2008, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by BUCK WILD
I have never been down that way yet. I want to make it down there. I have to work the weekend of the 4th, but ya never now. If I can swing something, I'll get in touch. Good luck with everything over your way!!

thanks!! As of now, we are also supposed to over over to LSC the second weekend in Aug.

Did you get the TG Ken was telling me about???
Old 06-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Unhappy

Bill, sorry to read of all your problems with your house and business! I just got back from a Florida vacation. It seemed every night on the news they were talking rain in Iowa. Great to hear you saved your house! At least it seems dry weather should be here in the midwest for a while. All that water is coming down river and my 292 is on a lift at the marina. My brother checked on it an all is well, but the marina will be going under in a day or so. She will have to ride it out! It is going to be pretty bad, but several feet from record '93 levels. Our thoughts are with your family and all those in the Iowa area having to deal with this mess!!
Old 06-16-2008, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
Bill, sorry to read of all your problems with your house and business! I just got back from a Florida vacation. It seemed every night on the news they were talking rain in Iowa. Great to hear you saved your house! At least it seems dry weather should be here in the midwest for a while. All that water is coming down river and my 292 is on a lift at the marina. My brother checked on it an all is well, but the marina will be going under in a day or so. She will have to ride it out! It is going to be pretty bad, but several feet from record '93 levels. Our thoughts are with your family and all those in the Iowa area having to deal with this mess!!

Good luck to you guys!! As they sa, Chit rolls down hill!!!! I hope ya'll will be ok!!!! Alot of water headed your way!. We were only 1/2 a foot bleow 93 here, but 45 miles west was 12 FEET above 93, shattered the record!!!!

Quick Reply: No boating for awhile!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.