Notices
Formula

Formula sr-1 357

Old 04-13-2009, 05:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Formula sr-1 357

Hi,
I have a formula sr-1 357 87. With 502 500hp, with ssm#3 with box on it. Before i put the ssm 3 on the boat, i did have TRS outdrives on the boat! Its a really big difference now and before, when I drive the boat now, the boat will go up more higher in the water now, its a really nice feeling. But the boat is going better in higher speed, than lower speed. If i drive in Cruising Speed, in 3500 rpm, the boat will starting to jump little, but if i put some more gas up to 4200 rpm the boat is going much better in the water! I wonder why the boat its start to jumping little.When i going in cruising speed? I think it do that because, the outdrives its not in height,with flat bottom. The outdrives is approximately 5.91" lower as it shall be.So maybe I think that I shall take the orginal swimplatform away, and take the outdrives higher? And I even think that I will take the engines higher to, and put scoop on it? I even think that I be going to put 420 B/M blowerkit. on the engines. so i can put some more horspower in the eniges, maybe 700 800 hp each.

So what do all here think? Do you think that I destroy the boat if i take the swimplatform away, and even put scoop in the engines door?

And one question more, im locking for red formula, i think it was 357 or 311. He had put scoop on the boat, and i think he had ssm outdrives on It. some one here who have seen that one?

Last edited by formula 377; 05-10-2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: i will not have this here eny more, thats all-
Old 07-26-2009, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by formula 377
Hi,
I have a formula sr-1 357 87. With 502 500hp, with ssm#3 with box on it. Before i put the ssm 3 on the boat, i did have TRS outdrives on the boat! Its a really big difference now and before, when I drive the boat now, the boat will go up more higher in the water now, its a really nice feeling. But the boat is going better in higher speed, than lower speed. If i drive in Cruising Speed, in 3500 rpm, the boat will starting to jump little, but if i put some more gas up to 4200 rpm the boat is going much better in the water! I wonder why the boat its start to jumping little.When i going in cruising speed? I think it do that because, the outdrives its not in height,with flat bottom. The outdrives is approximately 5.91" lower as it shall be.So maybe I think that I shall take the orginal swimplatform away, and take the outdrives higher? And I even think that I will take the engines higher to, and put scoop on it? I even think that I be going to put 420 B/M blowerkit. on the engines. so i can put some more horspower in the eniges, maybe 700 800 hp each.

So what do all here think? Do you think that I destroy the boat if i take the swimplatform away, and even put scoop in the engines door?

And one question more, im locking for red formula, i think it was 357 or 311. He had put scoop on the boat, and i think he had ssm outdrives on It. some one here who have seen that one?
What kind of speeds are you seeing now.