Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
402-SR1 "Panty Puller" - Who bought it out of Texas? >

402-SR1 "Panty Puller" - Who bought it out of Texas?

Notices
Formula

402-SR1 "Panty Puller" - Who bought it out of Texas?

Old 05-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 402-SR1 "Panty Puller" - Who bought it out of Texas?

Wondering if anyone on the board was the lucky buyer of "Panty Puller" the 1982 Formula 402-SR1 flat deck that was for sale in Ellis, Texas?

I was working a deal with the owner to trade my 26' Corsa to him, as the 402 was a perfect platform for my fresh 496 stroker motors! Whoever you are that got the boat royally screwed up my plans!

At any rate, whoever got it, got a helluva deal - $8500 for the complete boat, drives, transmissions and all the rigging so it was ready to just drop motors in, and a steel tri-ax trailer!

Harry
Old 05-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow the guy was trying to sell it to me when it was in Chicago about 2 years ago for 40k if I rember correctly
Old 05-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My understanding is that it was a different owner. The boat went to Texas, was used as collateral against a business loan, along with other assets, borrower defaulted and the boat was repossessed without motors. Sold to the last owner whose eyes were bigger than his piggy bank, (no offense meant, as that's what he told me) so he unloaded it.