Cabin Water...Again

Notices
Formula

Cabin Water...Again

Old 07-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Cabin Water...Again

I have had the boat indoors for two years. I have not had a chance to work on anything until now. I pulled the boat home, built a fence in front of it to meet my covenants requirememnt, and then pulled the floor. It has always had water intrusion from somewhere, so I have completely resealed the hatches, deck hardware and windshield. After todays flood I have about a gallon of water back in the floor. Could it be coming in from the gas tank area? The wood bulkhead under the door is wet and soft. It will be coming out next...

That foam under the floor sure did hold water. It was damp when I removed it a few days ago...
Old 07-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I hosed down the cockpit and engine compartment and then noticed the water had returned to the cabin. It must be coming from the gas tank area...or under the cabin door.