357 sr-1 camper canvas

Notices
Formula

357 sr-1 camper canvas

Old 07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 357 sr-1 camper canvas

Anybody got pictures of a 357 with comlete camper canvas ,where can i buy one.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by markku4444
Anybody got pictures of a 357 with comlete camper canvas ,where can i buy one.
I know where you can one and they will throw in a 1989 Formula 357 for approx $36900.00 for a spare.

In all seriousness most of them are custom.

I have a couple of pictures on the TIBBC thread approx. 6-7 pages back right around july 4 time frame.

Mind you these shots are of 311s but it will give three different tops on the exact boat all of which are custom.

Sorry for busting your balls ....

Good Luck !

Jeff
Old 07-24-2009, 02:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by got twins ?
I know where you can one and they will throw in a 1989 Formula 357 for approx $36900.00 for a spare.

In all seriousness most of them are custom.

I have a couple of pictures on the TIBBC thread approx. 6-7 pages back right around july 4 time frame.

Mind you these shots are of 311s but it will give three different tops on the exact boat all of which are custom.

Sorry for busting your balls ....

Good Luck !

Jeff
Thanks, did Formula ever sold these camper tops.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by markku4444
Thanks, did Formula ever sold these camper tops.
Yes, they did ..... but for what you are going to pay for one from Formula you can get one exactly they way you want it with a custom one cheaper.

For an example, I am 6'2" I wanted to be able to stand under mine without having to bend down. I wanted to be able to go through the windshield as opposed to trying to walk up the side of the boat where it is very narrow and probably wet.
I wanted the top to look somewhat sleek as opposed to a square box on my boat.
I had them make the bimini portion slightly longer at the back so the "cockpit" was fully covered .... for use in sun or bad weather.

After a while you see things and ideas from other tops that you might want or don't want .... then put you "new" cover together....

Good Luck,

Jeff
Old 07-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by got twins ?
Yes, they did ..... but for what you are going to pay for one from Formula you can get one exactly they way you want it with a custom one cheaper.

For an example, I am 6'2" I wanted to be able to stand under mine without having to bend down. I wanted to be able to go through the windshield as opposed to trying to walk up the side of the boat where it is very narrow and probably wet.
I wanted the top to look somewhat sleek as opposed to a square box on my boat.
I had them make the bimini portion slightly longer at the back so the "cockpit" was fully covered .... for use in sun or bad weather.

After a while you see things and ideas from other tops that you might want or don't want .... then put you "new" cover together....

Good Luck,

Jeff
Any pics of your top?