Possible trade for 400ss, 419, or 382

Notices
Formula

Possible trade for 400ss, 419, or 382

Old 09-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Possible trade for 400ss, 419, or 382

Any hardcore drag race guys hang around here? I have a 2500 HP capable twin turbo drag race driveline for sale or trade towards a 400SS, 419, or 382. I have a 292 Fastech now and am looking to move up. These parts are all brand new, were in a car just days away from going testing, and plans changed. Partnership on the car...........my driveline in my buddies car...........long story. Anyway, it's probably a long shot but it can't hurt to try. I'd trade even or my parts + $ for a 400SS and even or your boat + $ on a 382 or 419. Frankly, I'd consider looking at anything that might make a deal work. I'm not going drag racing anytime soon but will be doing a lot of boating now that I have a bunch newly freed up weekends. Here's a link to pictures and a description of the parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/9...RIVETRAIN.html

Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
(401) 295-0606 shop
Old 09-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pat,
I guess you didn't buy that 400ss that you told me about. I'm still shopping too. . . Many offers, but none that really interest me yet.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by convertino
Pat,
I guess you didn't buy that 400ss that you told me about. I'm still shopping too. . . Many offers, but none that really interest me yet.
Mark,

Never ended up putting a deal together on that one in NJ. Price is right but once I started talking seriously about making a move, it became clear that my wife wasn't as enthusiastic about it as I was. We had also looked at an '02 Donzi 39 ZSC in CT and it turns out she really liked it. That one was under contract and it ended up selling but there's a couple others around. They are nice boats, finished out more like the 05 and newer 400SS's with cherry cabinets, teak cockpit and swim platform flooring surfaces, etc. Going to be patient and look at all the options. Like we talked about, I'm trying to avoid having two boats at once also. Or at least don't want two boats and $100k worth or race car stuff also. Something has to go.

Come on, you know you want a 2500HP twin turbo set up. Just pick up a Mustang rolling shell and drop it in. That and a 292 Fastech and you'd be the man. Send that 400SS back home to New England Nothing happened with that other trade deal I assume? Good luck with it. You never know, maybe there's still a deal in our future.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 368 Likes on 247 Posts