382 Vandalized Halloween Weekend

Notices
Formula

382 Vandalized Halloween Weekend

Old 11-04-2009, 06:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 382 Vandalized Halloween Weekend

Guys, Thought you might want to see what some F**$$##, A$$**##, B**$$##'s did to my boat the night before Halloween. It was sitting in front of my buddy's buiding in a rural area north of Niagara Falls waiting to be put into storage for the winter. I was out of town so my wife went up there Saturday to help my buddy put it in the building and saw this!! She almost ran off the road! I have no idea who would have done it (neither does my buddy) or what it means?? She was able to get it off without damaging the gelcoat or the Imron. I haven't seen it yet, but my buddy said you can't tell it was there. My wife didn't tell me until she picked me up from the airport Sunday (didn't want to ruin my weekend)....

382 Vandalized Halloween Weekend-dsc00004.jpg382 Vandalized Halloween Weekend-dsc00003.jpg
Old 11-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

That sucks!, probably some bored ass kids with nothing better to do. As a rule I try to make sure everything is inside by Halloween, just becaues of chit like this.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Now there's an example of incompetent parenting. What a bunch of tools, trying to ruin something nice. Glad it cleaned up, but the insult lingers.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by DoczDock
Guys, Thought you might want to see what some F**$$##, A$$**##, B**$$##'s did to my boat the night before Halloween. It was sitting in front of my buddy's buiding in a rural area north of Niagara Falls waiting to be put into storage for the winter. I was out of town so my wife went up there Saturday to help my buddy put it in the building and saw this!! She almost ran off the road! I have no idea who would have done it (neither does my buddy) or what it means?? She was able to get it off without damaging the gelcoat or the Imron. I haven't seen it yet, but my buddy said you can't tell it was there. My wife didn't tell me until she picked me up from the airport Sunday (didn't want to ruin my weekend)....

Attachment 401145Attachment 401146

Like I said last night Greg ..... What the Fukk !!!!

I would love the opportunity to catch these useless pieces of chit in action .....

I would beat them senseless then spray paint them and put them up on the web showing what will happen after doing such a mindless act.

On another note ..... you should send a picture to Taod Graphics or someone else like that and do "your custom paint job" for you ....

Jeff
Old 11-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

glad it came off...
Old 11-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So sorry to see this. I know you have put a lot of effort into her, getting her right.

Glad she cleaned up though.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:22 PM
yak
Registered

If this is in the Wilson area I can see if the kids hear someone bragging. I will let you know.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd be on a rampage about right now. I hope you notified the authorities of this and spread the word around that there is gonna be an azzwhooping!!

Glad it cleaned up, but I'd still like some restitution!

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yak
If this is in the Wilson area I can see if the kids hear someone bragging. I will let you know.
Yak, the boat was on Rt 104 in Ransomville so if you hear anything, let me know. That would be awesome. A police report was made....
Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Greg that blows glad it came off!!!!!!!! people suck!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.