Notices
Formula

Formula Three LS 1983.... I need Help

Old 11-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Formula Three LS 1983.... I need Help

Hi..
This is my boat that he buys not long ago but without anything installed without engine and without accessories, I live in colombia through south america and the accessibility of the restored ones is very hard, I come to the charity of you if they have some restored or motive that not utilize or accessories with which they could help me, I have a direction in miami where they can send to me any thing that not utilizen so that I could make use for this boat, I ask for his help since I am a person of few resources but I like much the sea and I want to do what is necessary to be able to extract this project pass, he sent to them photos of the boat as it I received
thanks to all for his help.

Espero de su ayuda
si pueden escribirme algun comentario en espaņol Gracias igual en english tambien lo puedo traducir
Old 11-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Registered

Did you have a question in that somewhere?
Old 11-17-2009, 08:18 AM
Registered

Leave the cuddy bare and strap on 3-big out boards!!!!!!

(I keeeeed, I keeeeeed!)
Old 11-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Did you have a question in that somewhere?
I have not risen the question in any side, only here

the collaboration for that I ask them it is with things that already not utilizen that you believe that it can serve them to my boat, since they can see I have no nothing at all to moor the ropes, of the anchor nor the trailer, a friend is obtaining me an old trailer that I must weld and painting, it is very difficult for me to buy these things since I do not have the sufficient resources, that's why I come to his help in what it is possible without offending anybody, I will give the credits to the persons atravez of this web and the facebook for the given help.
the direction in miami that sends me mail to colombia they said to me that they me were collaborating with the mailing to colombia of any thing donated for the boat.

thank you very much for reading these words.

The direction of the courrier in miami is:

LUIS E. EZPELETA
8566 NW 72ST
MIAMI FL. 33166

Last edited by ColombianoTV; 11-17-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Registered

wow obama boating
Old 11-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ColombianoTV
I have not risen the question in any side, only here

the collaboration for that I ask them it is with things that already not utilizen that you believe that it can serve them to my boat, since they can see I have no nothing at all to moor the ropes, of the anchor nor the trailer, a friend is obtaining me an old trailer that I must weld and painting, it is very difficult for me to buy these things since I do not have the sufficient resources, that's why I come to his help in what it is possible without offending anybody, I will give the credits to the persons atravez of this web and the facebook for the given help.
the direction in miami that sends me mail to colombia they said to me that they me were collaborating with the mailing to colombia of any thing donated for the boat.

thank you very much for reading these words.

The direction of the courrier in miami is:

LUIS E. EZPELETA
8566 NW 72ST
MIAMI FL. 33166
OK, this is all too wierd. You're in Columbia, you want free parts sent to you through some dude in Miami. C'mon, what's up here?

Bottom line here Columbo, boats are expensive. If you're going to restore an old boat, you'd better gain the means to do it. Nobody is going to send you vintage Formula parts for free.

You actually ARE the dude in Miami, aren't you!! Haah!!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
OK, this is all too wierd. You're in Columbia, you want free parts sent to you through some dude in Miami. C'mon, what's up here?

Bottom line here Columbo, boats are expensive. If you're going to restore an old boat, you'd better gain the means to do it. Nobody is going to send you vintage Formula parts for free.

You actually ARE the dude in Miami, aren't you!! Haah!!!!

I do not live in miami, in miami there is the courrier that does to me the mailing to Colombia south america if you wish call me 57-3008019242 here in Colombia, personally I will answer him the phone, there is no obligation that gives me anything, if you want to do it and if not, there is no problem, only I ask for the favor the person who should have something that not utilize and it has it rejected to dump, better to do a charity and to give it to me
Old 11-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Personally.i think Columbiano is legit,just broke. He is not asking for bank account #'s or credit card accounts like the scammers,just scrap parts to put together an old beater boat. I wish him good luck.

Last edited by Magicfloat; 11-17-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Registered

Thumbs up I do not want the money of any person

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Personally.i think Columbiano is legit,just broke. He is not asking for bank account #'s or credit card accounts like the scammers,just scrap parts to put together an old beater boat. I wish him good luck.
thanks for understanding me
I do not want the money of any person, only that if they have anything that could serve me and you want to dump it, to think better in not voting for it and to send it to me to give him a new use.
example you can see in my console that I do not have a compass and any person who has a compass that it is not using and want to keep it not to use any more .. that they might make better .... to send it to me, now not to send 10 compasses jejejejejeje

Thanks to all

Last edited by ColombianoTV; 11-17-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

No offense, but this boat is gutted. Do not expect to get all the required parts to re-power for free.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.