Notices
Formula

Silver Metallic Vinyl

Old 01-17-2010, 08:07 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Magic....

I apologize (formally) for having you "in the middle". I did not know that this would end up being so interesting to so many.... I hope that this has not been a "bad" experience for you....
Old 01-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

No problem,I'm cool.I.too,had no idea a simple request for vinyl would have gone to 4 pagesBut it was an interesting diversion on a boring,rainy weekend.And I guess it just shows we are passionate about our Formulas,and that's a good thing.

Last edited by Magicfloat; 01-17-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Classic case of cabin fever all around. Anybody shoot six holes in thier freezer? :P
Old 01-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Not tryin to pump life back into this.....

I bought 6yds of the silver met. and 5 yds of the white yesterday.

The vendor is located in Ft.Lauderdale FL. The name is Southern Top and Trim.

Total cost ...... I gave him a hundred and got toll money home across alligator alley AND I was towing. (meaning higher toll)

1/2 of what I was willing to pay. I am putting this up just in case someone else needs and cant find.

Jass, hope things are going well....
Old 01-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by commandersander
Not tryin to pump life back into this.....

I bought 6yds of the silver met. and 5 yds of the white yesterday.

The vendor is located in Ft.Lauderdale FL. The name is Southern Top and Trim.

Total cost ...... I gave him a hundred and got toll money home across alligator alley AND I was towing. (meaning higher toll)

1/2 of what I was willing to pay. I am putting this up just in case someone else needs and cant find.

Jass, hope things are going well....

Double Pumper..LOL
cool...your time, your gas and your coin how ever you want to spend it... and thanks...

life couldnt be better..

NOW....shhhhhh..quiet please

...It's .prayer time..

Our Drew, who art in New Orleans, hallowed be thy name. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami as it is in the Dome. Give us this next game, our weekly win and give us many touchdown passes, but do not let others pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the Super Bowl. Amen
>
> WHO DAT ! ! ! BLESS U BOYS ! ! GEAUX SAINTS
Old 01-24-2010, 12:57 AM
Registered

Received 1,491 Likes on 806 Posts

I need about 5 yards of the silver metallic vinyl that is on my seats
WOW!

Be sure and contact me next time for your vinyl needs. I have several rolls in various colors that came right from Formula. There has to be a total of over 280 yds. A good friend of my family retired from Formula and recently relocated back to his home town. He claimed some of it had blems however I have yet to see any however I have not gone through all of it. I have stored it in my shop and am in need of some extra space so if you could put it to good use let me know. In fact I am going to be heading down your way the middle of March to deliver a new truck. I can easily throw this on and meet up with you if your interested in it. 280 yds = a boat ride and a few beers. I am always happy to help out fellow boaters when I can. I will never use it and would hate to see it go to waste.

How far are you from Ft. Meyers?

PS I like bottled beer...

Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Good talking to you....

I just sent the 2800 (paypal) as we discussed, and still leave the ride round the 10k Isles open. Again....your girl in a thong is fine...you?......No. Negative....
Sorry, but I met you in the middle with the vinyl, so you goota split the beer tab!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by getrdunn
WOW!

Be sure and contact me next time for your vinyl needs. I have several rolls in various colors that came right from Formula. There has to be a total of over 280 yds. A good friend of my family retired from Formula and recently relocated back to his home town. He claimed some of it had blems however I have yet to see any however I have not gone through all of it. I have stored it in my shop and am in need of some extra space so if you could put it to good use let me know. In fact I am going to be heading down your way the middle of March to deliver a new truck. I can easily throw this on and meet up with you if your interested in it. 280 yds = a boat ride and a few beers. I am always happy to help out fellow boaters when I can. I will never use it and would hate to see it go to waste.

How far are you from Ft. Meyers?

PS I like bottled beer...

Thats cool ya helping out a felow boater ,when Mcleod would be dry f@cking ya

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 1,491 Likes on 806 Posts

Good talking to you....

I just sent the 2800 (paypal) as we discussed, and still leave the ride round the 10k Isles open. Again....your girl in a thong is fine...you?......No. Negative....
Sorry, but I met you in the middle with the vinyl, so you goota split the beer tab!
I got it down yesterday and on a pallet. All looks good except where my German Shepherd pissed on one end of the rolls. :cuqui:

No worries though, it all cleaned up except where is soaked into some of the silk on the back side. I'm sure by the time I get down there all will be good. May have to skip the boat ride. I'll be in a bit of a rush. Thanks for the paypal, I really didn't want anything for it. At least now I can afford some more spandex bras for boating this summer. It seems like my tits hurt more and more every year from bouncing on those G. D. waves.

John

PS All **** aside, Thank you! I was not expecting nor wanted any payment.

Last edited by getrdunn; 01-25-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Really.....

Could have done without the "spandex-bra" man-boob visual.... Maybe use the unwanted Lfound" money for a downpmt on a masectomy?

Don't those things give u a weird tan?....Nevermind....I'm getting another visual....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.