Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous 2010 RECAP (Pics) >

Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous 2010 RECAP (Pics)

Notices
Formula

Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous 2010 RECAP (Pics)

Old 07-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up

Looked like a great day on the water! Thanks for the pics.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:18 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice... I'll plan another one in the 1000 Islands if there is any interest?

Twins can help too!

Dave
Old 07-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was definately a great morning and afternoon. We all had a blast. Well worth the trailer ride down and back. The trip home was a walk in the park. Had the 292 back in the Delaware at Trenton Marine before 7 on Sunday.

Special thanks to Tom for organizing the event. You did an awesome job, in a short amount of time. I wish I could have done more. Tony, it was a pleasure being rafted up next to you. You got an awesome looking 292. Definately would have liked to have seen some more Formula's though. We kind of ran out of room with when all the 40 footers showed up. I'm sure some more probably would have joined in if we could have fit them. Need some SR1 & Sun Sport representation, we had the PC's, Fastech's, and Super Sports.

We'll definately have to do it bigger and better next year. Just tell me where to be, and what I can do to help.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
It was definately a great morning and afternoon. We all had a blast. Well worth the trailer ride down and back. The trip home was a walk in the park. Had the 292 back in the Delaware at Trenton Marine before 7 on Sunday.

Special thanks to Tom for organizing the event. You did an awesome job, in a short amount of time. I wish I could have done more. Tony, it was a pleasure being rafted up next to you. You got an awesome looking 292. Definately would have liked to have seen some more Formula's though. We kind of ran out of room with when all the 40 footers showed up. I'm sure some more probably would have joined in if we could have fit them. Need some SR1 & Sun Sport representation, we had the PC's, Fastech's, and Super Sports.

We'll definately have to do it bigger and better next year. Just tell me where to be, and what I can do to help.
enjoyed your company as well, it was just a fun day all around. we have to try to make it bigger for next year. there were tons of formula boats all around us. keep in touch
Old 07-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Registered

Smile

Great pics, great people, and a perfect day!!! Thanks for the organization man. The summers not over and there is a lot of bay to cover, we'll be out there this weekend somewhere between F-cove and the lighthouse!!! We are looking forward to meeting up with everyone sooner than later so spread the word......
Old 07-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Registered

I've been considering the move down there for the 292. Difficult not having a shore house to keep the boat. Need to find a high and dry service for a decent price. Would love to boat down there every weekend, but for right now Trenton is just more economical. I have considered coming down for a full week, but we'll have to see.

Tom's dad had the quote of the day: "Never met a Formula owner you didn't like".
Old 07-29-2010, 07:15 PM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
I've been considering the move down there for the 292. Difficult not having a shore house to keep the boat. Need to find a high and dry service for a decent price. Would love to boat down there every weekend, but for right now Trenton is just more economical. I have considered coming down for a full week, but we'll have to see.

Tom's dad had the quote of the day: "Never met a Formula owner you didn't like".

Hey split I want to do the same thing next summer or at least be close to a ramp from were the marina is that I can keep her on her trailer, if you find a place let me know.
Thanks
JB
Old 07-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Splitdecision271;3171046]I've been considering the move down there for the 292. Difficult not having a shore house to keep the boat. Need to find a high and dry service for a decent price.

I guess I know who to ask first if I go Bigger and want to sell my lift.Its my 13000lb lift in a marina in Beach Haven.The slip is rented but can not fit anything more than a 29.
I do know some one who will in and out with a travel lift for like 120 ft. for the season also.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Registered

there are a marinas that will get you in and out, marinemax in beach haven has rack storage but they are further south. if you have a trailer to put the 29 on you can try eastdover marine (goose creek, toms river) speak to Val. or typhoon marine (kettle creek,toms river) they should have lifts for rent. also try drum point marine in brick, speak to jimmy, and finally in silverbay coty marine. its a start. good luck.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panic Attack
there are a marinas that will get you in and out, marinemax in beach haven has rack storage but they are further south. if you have a trailer to put the 29 on you can try eastdover marine (goose creek, toms river) speak to Val. or typhoon marine (kettle creek,toms river) they should have lifts for rent. also try drum point marine in brick, speak to jimmy, and finally in silverbay coty marine. its a start. good luck.
Marine Max won't rack anything over 27.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.