Notices
Formula

86 272 LS worth????

Old 08-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default 86 272 LS worth????

WHat about a 272 LS, New Cabin coushings and arm rest (recovers) New thru hull exhaust, rebuild drives new trim pistons, Sun Pad and rear seat recovered, new carpet. Rebuilt carbs fresh oil and filter fuel water seps. Trailer included with 6 new tires bearing and seals along with bearing buddys, and custom built to fit the boat. Clean bolsters and hull no bottom paint fresh water all its life. 23p cleavers?
Its in the Swap Shop as an unfihished. Sell it undone or worth finishing it to sell for more. I need the space for my cafe and when done buy something after so bom aroound with. I really wanted a 242 LS but came across this. Now dont have time to finish as I just got my Cafe back.
Needs to be done:
Finish thru hull
Block off plate for exhaust
Side windows installed
Cabin Door installed
Shifter cut out has to be set (alphas)
Triim tabs dont work
Docking lights dont work
and some other odds and ends
Finish? Dont? End price differance? I was thinking around 9 or so but now i think 8K no yes?
Thanks
-Mike