2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ

Notices
Formula

2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ

Old 03-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool 2nd Annual Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous - NJ

Splash time 2011 is approaching rapidly in New Jersey and summer schedules are being made. We are putting this event on the calendar earlier this year so everyone can save the date...

Saturday July 16th @ 11:00AM we are to meet at Tices Shoal on the Barnegat Bay (Latitude: 39.8398415, Longitude: -74.1087476). Very similar to last year it will be a casual raft-up of Formulas for the day. Bring your own supplies (beer, rum, ice, food etc.) for the day and shoot the breeze with fellow Formula owners of Jersey.

RSVP on here or @ [email protected] so we can get an idea of the turnout expected.

Here's a rough flyer there will be more to come.

Any questions, comments, or suggestions? Post them up!
Old 03-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I.D.C.E and I are combining efforts this year to make this a vast improvement over last years. Which is why we want to get the word out early so you can mark it on your calendars. Whether your a Formula, Thunderbird, or even a Falcon owner, you are more the welcome to join us for what will truely be an epic day.

This rendezvous has no affliation with any Formula Dealers or marinas. It is just a gathering of people who share two common interests, boating and the Formula brand. Please let us know if your interested in attending this year so that we can plan the day out accordingly. We are open to any and all suggestions for the days events.

I.D.C.E and I will be more then happy to provide any information about marinas, ramps, transient slips, or the area in general. Send a PM or email to [email protected] or simply post your questions on this thread.

Look forward to seeing everyone July 16th!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just as an FYI - That's the same day as the New Jersey Performance Powerboat Club's "Shore Dreams for Kids" charity event up in Tom's River. That may pull some owners away.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered

We are in. I may run with the SDFK earlier in the day. WINNING!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Registered

As of right now, plans are that we'll be at Tices all day long. So when people are done with the event up in Toms River, they are more then welcome to make their way on ovto er Tices to partake in the festivities.

We had a modest turnout last year with 9 Formula's. I.D.C.E did a great job organizing and promoting the event in a very short amount of time. We're hoping to double the turnout this year. We know those Formula owners are out there, we see them all over the bay. Word-of-Mouth is going to be a huge factor in promoting the event, so please spread the word.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Registered

Well we already have a few confirmed on Formula Owners of New Jersey's Facebook site. It also looks like most of the owners that attended last year already gave me the heads up they will be there again this year. If you would like to hop on there and check it out here's the link...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...y/172474352569
Old 04-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Registered

1. I.D.C.E. -- "It Don't Come Easy" -- 26PC
2. I.D.C.E.'s Parents -- "There" -- 312 Fastech
3. Splitdecision - "Smoke" -- 292 Fastech
4. Splitdecision's Parents -- "Secret Formula" -- 31PC
5. Panic Attack -- "M T Pockets" -- 271 Fastech
6. Facebook Member -- "Seas the Day" -- 40PC
7. Facebook Member -- "Vacation Daze" -- 34PC
8. Facebook Member -- "Bella Donna" -- 34PC
9. Email RSVP -- "Lady Antionette" -- 34PC
10. Turboz (OSO) -- "Have a Nice Day" -- 292 Fastech
11. Email RSVP -- "Naughty By Nature" -- 271 SR1
12. Castines. -- "Gadgetized" -- 34PC
13. Facebook Member -- "TBD" -- 330 SS

Simply request to add your name to the list. This list will be posted on both Formula Boats Forum and OffshoreOnly as well as being updated on Formula Owners of New Jersey on Facebook.

Last edited by I.D.C.E.; 04-06-2011 at 06:00 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Registered

13 Boats committed so far and most of us haven't even launched the 2011 Boating Season in Jersey!

If anyone has a trailer and want to come down it would be a nice day trip, I can let you know a few marinas that have good ramps to fit pretty much any size in. Also there are plenty of tiki bars and restaurants on the water that allow for overnight docking if you want to overnight in the area!

Let me know if you need anymore info.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:15 PM
Registered

Come on fellow northeast bird owners, what are you waiting for? We want some more support, we know your out there. You won't regret it.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Registered

Trying to keep this on page 1 so everyone gets a chance to see what we're trying to do. Put your name down if your interested.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.