Late Eighties Red Toggle Switches

Notices
Formula

Late Eighties Red Toggle Switches

Old 04-27-2011, 06:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Late Eighties Red Toggle Switches

Anyone have a line on the lighted red toggle switches used on late eighties - early nineties Formulas??

Also, does anyone have dash panels from the same year range? I need the thin upper glove box side panel for a 311. I think all of the panels are the same for different size boats of those years except maybe the 357.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered

ttt
Old 04-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Dave ... how many switches you need? I might have some but not sure ...I can look ....I changed all mine when I went to new gauges ....m
Old 04-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offthefront
Dave ... how many switches you need? I might have some but not sure ...I can look ....I changed all mine when I went to new gauges ....m
What did you replace yours with? Just curious, I am doing my dash in my 272 right now. If i come up with something nice I might be able to help this guy out too....
Old 04-28-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
What did you replace yours with? Just curious, I am doing my dash in my 272 right now. If i come up with something nice I might be able to help this guy out too....
They are black toggles with a red led on the tips when they are on .....I got them online pretty cheap ...dont have a real good pic ...I'll look and see if I can find where I got em ....they operated real nice .....m

real close ....73180

http://www.wiringproducts.com/contents/en-us/d132.html

Last edited by offthefront; 04-28-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offthefront
Mike, I need two but would take a few more if you have them. Also, per your post below, you newer style ones would be good.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:56 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

$11.95 on Ebay... captains surplus, off / on tip lighted toggle switch http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Old 04-29-2011, 09:55 AM
alj
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys,
Check when you replace those rockers. Most of the originals were a unit that integrated a circuit breaker. Plain rocker or plain lighted rockers don't protect the wiring or device. Ask me how I know! Might have a line on replacements at a reasonable price. Al J
Old 04-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
Mike, I need two but would take a few more if you have them. Also, per your post below, you newer style ones would be good.
I'll look ....seems though I chunked em .....they seemed really dry or not so smooth ...the new switches were really sweet .....will be in touch ....m
Old 04-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by alj
Hey Guys,
Check when you replace those rockers. Most of the originals were a unit that integrated a circuit breaker. Plain rocker or plain lighted rockers don't protect the wiring or device. Ask me how I know! Might have a line on replacements at a reasonable price. Al J
I don't think the original switches have integrated circuit breakers, they don't look big enough. But, you may be right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.