Notices
Formula

Neighbor Backed into my BIRD.. oh $h^t

Old 04-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by obnoxus
Damn,,,,, and they just totalled my Corvette instead !!!
What about your buddy?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlg3oQMze4[/youtube]

Last edited by Sydwayz; 04-06-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by looseconnection
How do you back into a dam boat in bright day light, and I was 20 feet up the road from his driveway. She has a loaded full sized suv with back up alarm and had a large back windsheild.
You just answered your own question, "she" lol, leave it to a chick in a full size suv.

Hopefully the damage isn't too bad
Old 04-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Registered

At least the dumb neighbor owned up and called you.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sprink I would like to see your build list.

I got screwed once when a kid ran all over my wifes suv with diminished value. I feel like, in this situation, that its really no worse than hittinh a log. The gel abbraision should buff out, the drives and steering and transome assemblies are what I am worried about.
Sent you a PM
Old 04-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Registered

Not to hijack but wheres the rest of the vette video.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I got screwed once when a kid ran all over my wifes suv with diminished value. I feel like, in this situation, that its really no worse than hittinh a log. The gel abbraision should buff out, the drives and steering and transome assemblies are what I am worried about.
With good reason. When my wife backed into my 311, I thought the only damage was a propeller imprint in her trunk lid. Next time I took the boat out, the lower blew apart. I'm guessing a gear either cracked or chipped from the impact.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I have had people try and merge between my truck and the trailer more then once. All you can do is pucker up and hope!
Old 04-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Now I'm. Pissed. Boat was supposed to go under the knife today. Drove by at lunch boat is still under cover and backed in where its been since last monday. I called anx they say its in the shop and when mechanic gets back from lunch. Well 2 pm still no movement. 530 still no movement. My ins adjuster will be here at 8.30am to go over mechanics report. So that will delay the process. I have had two friends who have experienced the same last summer. If my boat isnt in work bay in the morning i am jumping ship with these clowns. If i cant take on new customers i politely refer to another hvac contractor or i break my back to work them in. If this shop and i are not on the same page before repairs are started where are we going to be if they miss something....

LC
Old 04-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Now I'm. Pissed. Boat was supposed to go under the knife today. Drove by at lunch boat is still under cover and backed in where its been since last monday. I called anx they say its in the shop and when mechanic gets back from lunch. Well 2 pm still no movement. 530 still no movement. My ins adjuster will be here at 8.30am to go over mechanics report. So that will delay the process. I have had two friends who have experienced the same last summer. If my boat isnt in work bay in the morning i am jumping ship with these clowns. If i cant take on new customers i politely refer to another hvac contractor or i break my back to work them in. If this shop and i are not on the same page before repairs are started where are we going to be if they miss something....

LC
whos doing the work?? have you talked to Nelem's down there hes the man to lead you in the right direction,
Old 04-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Registered
VIP Member

My ins company has used this group before. I will hold back on the name but they cater to the bass boaters. The mech is versed in high hp stuff but its not the primary direction they like. If it goes sour most likely it will then i am going to a perf shop down by lake martin. Long drive but best hp guy in the state. I know i dont have high hp but go fast mechs understand the forces involved and look after one another.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.