Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
The Haitian express.............
hey (dad) how are ya?? hahha
Old 05-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jriggs
Boat has found it's new home, keep an eye for it on Lake St. Clair.
Wow! Talk about going full circle. I owned the boat before jriggs. I live near Buffalo, NY. I bought the boat from a guy in Baton Rouge, LA. He only had it a year but he had bought it from a guy in Michigan on Lake St Clair. I knew that for a fact because I had looked at the boat a year earlier when it was still in Michigan. It was a very distinctive 357 as the Michigan owner had upgraded the rubrail to the newer white w/SS insert style. It really looked sharp. The Michigan owner had it for awhile but I don't remember the history prior to that. I did find out from Formula that it was registered in Florida at some point before that.
So.... the boat went from Lake St Clair to Baton Rouge, LA for a year, then to Buffalo, NY for 5 years, then to Toledo, OH for 2 and now back home to Lake St. Clair! I bet the Michigan owner will be surprised to see it back in his home waters!
It was a great boat, in great shape with lots of nice updates. It also was the only one that I had ever seen with a full camper top. I eventually bought a 382 and didn't need two boats. I am sure that the new owner will enjoy it (until he decides to upgrade to a 382!!)

Last edited by DoczDock; 05-11-2012 at 04:54 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
Congrats so which 382 u buying
I ended up with a local 382 (LK525SC382) owned it for the past 6 years. If the weather holds we will be heading Put In Bay this weekend. Like DocZDock said, it is a great boat, and I know I will miss the camper canvas package it had.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hay guys, thanks for taking care of this 357. She is still runnin strong. I plan on keeping her up. She is like a time capsule. The camper top is a great option but she looks funny with a tall top. Haven't met the previous St. Clair owner yet. Been out just about every weekend.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

Matt,

Glad to hear you are using the boat and everything is going well. I was up on St. Clair a few weeks ago but didn't see you.

Take care

JR