Notices
Formula

Thetford

Old 05-11-2012, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thetford

i know-----thetford 775 is very hard to find any more -------- but does anybody know anything fits in its place? I mean any manufacturer or model that has a base that fits in the mold on a formula that was OEM thetford 775? i have a 1988 F223-SS. thanks.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Registered

I read this twice and have no idea what you are looking for. Good luck though!
Old 05-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I read this twice and have no idea what you are looking for. Good luck though!
Oh it's just potty talk
Old 05-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Did a quick google search...are you asking about a porta-potti replacement that will fit the orginal spot in a 223-ss? I cannot help ya there....Call to Formula might be worth while but figured I would try and clear up the question for you. good luck
Old 05-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Registered

thanks for your replies - yes I am looking for a porta potty that can replace the thetford 775 - any make or model that will fit in the mold in the cabin - its been said that the boat was built around the potty and i would rather not cut up that fiberglass mold in the cabin that houses the potty. i did contact formula some time ago and they werent able to give me anything of value - I will try again..
Old 05-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Registered

I searched and found an old post on here suggesting the Thetford 155 as a replacement for the 775. Then I found a Thetford 155 on ebay. Brand new condition, I dont think it was ever "used". It fits perfect! So, anyone looking for a replacement for the hard-to-find Thetford 775, the 155 is the ticket. It has the same footprint and base dimensions as the 775 and I couldn't have spent a better $54 on any other porta-potti and delivered right to my front door in 4 days. It even came with the full bottle of campa-chem that was included from the factory.