Thanks Formula

Notices
Formula

Thanks Formula

Old 08-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thanks Formula

Once again top notch service from Scott @ Formula. I needed a cabin door key because i never got one from prev owner, he pulled all the org papers on my boat to get the numbers for my lock, how many builders still have that???? upon further investigation he noticed that the original owner of my boat was a vice chairman at Little Ceaser's How cool is that!!!!

Pizza Pizza!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like Formula has awsome Customer service, definately makes me lean towards getting one a little more on my search for a new boat lol
Old 08-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Registered

Vice chairman of Little Ceaser's...........I wonder if that was a Lake St. Clair boat
Old 08-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
Once again top notch service from Scott @ Formula. I needed a cabin door key because i never got one from prev owner, he pulled all the org papers on my boat to get the numbers for my lock, how many builders still have that???? upon further investigation he noticed that the original owner of my boat was a vice chairman at Little Ceaser's How cool is that!!!!

Pizza Pizza!!!
Ya know i talked to him about a week ago and gave me the original paint numbers and mix codes for the Dupont Imron paint on my boat from 87! i wanted to do alittle touch up here and there i was so surprised the still have that info!
Old 08-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cashed Out
Vice chairman of Little Ceaser's...........I wonder if that was a Lake St. Clair boat
Nope, Boat was originally ordered outta Ocean Outboard on LI, never saw the water it was taken down to his cottage in Nashville where it spent its entire life until may. guy flew down a cpl times a year and used the boat which is why it only had 212 hours when I bought it, 2nd owner had it about 5 years using it very little also
Old 08-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Registered

This is why we went with a Formula rather than a Powerquest 320SC that I was madly in love with.

With Formula still in business and with their great reputation, we felt our 330SS was a much better 'investment'.

Not too sure I'd want them telling a future owner what I did for a living, though, but you still have to love the kind of service!
Old 08-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by glboatdriver
This is why we went with a Formula rather than a Powerquest 320SC that I was madly in love with.

With Formula still in business and with their great reputation, we felt our 330SS was a much better 'investment'.

Not too sure I'd want them telling a future owner what I did for a living, though, but you still have to love the kind of service!

I think it is more a testament to the personal relationships that are forged and kept at Formula more than them divulging everyone's info. It is great that they serve on this level which is stand out for sure. I am very impressed with their attention to customers. Yeah I know there are some stories otherwise but there are always some that are never satisfied too.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered

Sean and Karen at Formula have been incredibly helpful to me as the 2nd owner of our 260SS. Sean has answered all my operations questions and Karen has cleared up a problem with the provider of the Formula Guard insurance. They both have some time invested in me as a second owner and that speaks volumes to me in their committment to customer satisfaction. I've been totally impressed with the boat and the factory support.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Registered

got my stuff today, day and a half to get here, and we all thought customer service was dead.. way to go Formula