getting rid of my 233 Interceptor

Notices
Formula

getting rid of my 233 Interceptor

Old 08-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default getting rid of my 233 Interceptor

It has been a great boat and I love it, but I'm selling my Formula 233 interceptor in hopes of eventually moving up to a bigger boat that has more room for my family to spend a weekend on the water. It's a tough decision but i think it's time.

I will give a better deal to fellow formula guys than somebody random to ensure she ends up at a good home.

The trailer is in great shape, the brakes work and I recently serviced the wheel bearings. For a long distance trip it would benefit from new tires. I have been towing it fine with what it's got, but they have dry rot cracks. The most recent long distance trip I took with it was in the beginning July and it was 170 miles each way (was about a 3.5hr trip). I kept it at 65mph and proper tire inflation and had no problems.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/boa/3180319473.html
Old 08-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by dirtymike72
It has been a great boat and I love it, but I'm selling my Formula 233 interceptor in hopes of eventually moving up to a bigger boat that has more room for my family to spend a weekend on the water. It's a tough decision but i think it's time.

I will give a better deal to fellow formula guys than somebody random to ensure she ends up at a good home.

The trailer is in great shape, the brakes work and I recently serviced the wheel bearings. For a long distance trip it would benefit from new tires. I have been towing it fine with what it's got, but they have dry rot cracks. The most recent long distance trip I took with it was in the beginning July and it was 170 miles each way (was about a 3.5hr trip). I kept it at 65mph and proper tire inflation and had no problems.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/boa/3180319473.html
Wow...3: days ago I bought 2: Center Consoles to flip....if I get them sold we might talk...I have 3: guys looking at one tonight...I'll let you know.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Awesome boat, such a mean looking, yet elegant hull. What kind of speed do you see with the repower? I would guess low 40's? Thats a big 23 footer.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeh it is in the 40's. Such a great riding boat for the size.

I'll make a great deal for a fellow formula guy.