So what's it take to sell this thing? My 303-SR-1

Notices
Formula

So what's it take to sell this thing? My 303-SR-1

Old 06-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
So,,,what some of you guy are saying is,,,,,,you want to buy a boat,,,YOU dont have the money,,,or YOU have bad credit,,,or YOU do not have enough of a down payment,,,so the owner should lower the price and give his boat away because its a little older just so you could afford to buy it...
thats some funny $hit

I knew I'd get the real deal low numbers here, that's why I asked. I honestly do appreciate the honest input of guys looking to make a deal. We all want to score a killer boat at firesale prices. I was just curious what "fire sale" means these days. I have an offer very close to asking price that I will probably accept.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been looking and I don't see anyone getting a clean 30' + boat with no issues for 20k. I think 25k is a great price if everything checks out. Shoot...I have over 40k in engines and steering and they aren't even new.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 213 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by Drock78
I agree Tom... could almost part it out for $20k I bet
Thanks,,

It kills me to read some of the replyes...
the fact is that the clean used boat market has turned around and prices have started to go up because no new boats are been build ,,

So PLEASE if you cant afford it dont look at it,,if you have $5 buck you go get a burger from Burger King you dont go to a steak house and tell the owner he is over priced just because you cant afford to eat there with your $5 bucks..lol
Old 06-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RT930turbo

I knew I'd get the real deal low numbers here, that's why I asked. I honestly do appreciate the honest input of guys looking to make a deal. We all want to score a killer boat at firesale prices. I was just curious what "fire sale" means these days. I have an offer very close to asking price that I will probably accept.
Good to hear..

My advice would be,,,,if the deal does not work out I would do a consinment with a boat dealer that handles High Perf boats,,they will sell it for you and sometimes get more to cover the 10% they charge...

I know its a little to far from you but someone like Mark at Grand Sport Center out of IL would move that boat,,
Old 06-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

artieu still are holding outon us whats next??
Old 06-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Good to hear..

My advice would be,,,,if the deal does not work out I would do a consinment with a boat dealer that handles High Perf boats,,they will sell it for you and sometimes get more to cover the 10% they charge...

I know its a little to far from you but someone like Mark at Grand Sport Center out of IL would move that boat,,
My plan all along was to just trade it to a dealer, but the boat we are working a deal on is private seller.

Originally Posted by 88242LS
artieu still are holding outon us whats next??
Patience young Grasshoppah! - Not letting the cat out of the bag yet!
Old 06-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 203 Likes on 131 Posts

So,,,what some of you guy are saying is,,,,,,you want to buy a boat,,,YOU dont have the money,,,or YOU have bad credit,,,or YOU do not have enough of a down payment,,,so the owner should lower the price and give his boat away because its a little older just so you could afford to buy it...
thats some funny $hit
Not the case, lets see what it sells for and when, that's the real answer, might get 28...... might get 18....... all depends.... many variables...
Old 06-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 203 Likes on 131 Posts

The real market is not blue book or any of our opinions... its what the buyer will pay, and seller will sell happily..
Old 06-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
Not the case, lets see what it sells for and when, that's the real answer, might get 28...... might get 18....... all depends.... many variables...
No thats were you are wrong..
.not everything is a fire sale,,,some people dont need to sell and hold out for the reasonable educated buyer that know what he wants and is willing to pay for it..
Old 06-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
The real market is not blue book or any of our opinions... its what the buyer will pay, and seller will sell happily..
for once I agree with you,,
you are right some boats dont sell for blue book they sell for more than blue book..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.