Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
95 formula 36 pc  hurricane sandy looks ok. >

95 formula 36 pc hurricane sandy looks ok.

Notices
Formula

95 formula 36 pc hurricane sandy looks ok.

Old 08-24-2013, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 95 formula 36 pc hurricane sandy looks ok.

it's on yachtsalvage.com. nice thing about that site, they will tell you how high the bid is, so you know whether it is worth it or not. looks like a bunch of external abrasions on the hull. i don't think it took on water. it isn't my boat. i just saw it there and remember a few guys on here were interested in that model as a reasonably fast summer house...it is in farmingdale, NJ.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
it's on yachtsalvage.com. nice thing about that site, they will tell you how high the bid is, so you know whether it is worth it or not. looks like a bunch of external abrasions on the hull. i don't think it took on water. it isn't my boat. i just saw it there and remember a few guys on here were interested in that model as a reasonably fast summer house...it is in farmingdale, NJ.
the problem with the site is...... you don't know when or if they are going to sell the boat!! !
Old 08-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

a 31/34pc just showed up locally, silver sides rumor has he paid 25k, its a 05ish model