I have been seeing another boat. lol >

I have been seeing another boat. lol

Notices
Formula

I have been seeing another boat. lol

Old 10-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I have a buddy going to look at a 242 this weekend he said, what should I look for? I said...Cup holders. Just joking around but I hope it works out for him
Old 10-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 88242LS
Scoped it out Tim, looks sharp, I like the graphics, better bring it to Buffalo!
Bring it hell that's why I bought it.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Looks like the deal is going to be reality, congrats! Enjoy it, well next season at least, run it like you stole it
Old 10-02-2013, 06:55 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Don't get all mad, Not trashing Formula. Great company just does not suit how I want to run. Ask someone who was at the Buffalo Poker run.
Like Jim (Joey) said, SIX more feet of boat is what's making the difference in the ride there... There is NO substitute for size in big water! I had NO problem on the Buffalo Poker Run getting to the beach on that Lake... we had a blast! But, because of the rough lake, there were more people turning around and heading back to the river, than actually made it to the beach that day. If you would have been on a 29 (27) foot Fountain on the Poker Run, you would be looking to buy a 35 FasTech! Good luck with your new Fountain... It's a nice looking boat!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:33 AM
Registered

I did not think it was that rough, I fryied a fuel pump relay that's why I never made it to the beach I don't turn back.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
I did not think it was that rough, I fryied a fuel pump relay that's why I never made it to the beach I don't turn back.
Ok THAT explains it! Your gonna love the fountain fuel pump relays... they're WAY better than Formula's
Old 10-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Registered

Each relay is inspected before it goes into boat by Reggie personally. lol Really not trashing Formula, just wanted a Fountain, its a better fit for me. So stop printing the flyers with my picture on them warning people that I "left the brand" for the next Formula rally.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

ok so a 29 Fountain is actually 27? but a 35 Fountain rides better than a 292 Formula because its 6 feet longer??so is the 292 formula only 26 feet long because we all know at least 4 feet on a Fountain is beak and plattform...lol

just kidding..congrats on the new boat,,I think you will be happy with it..
Old 10-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want a boat that's nice, where it starts every time I go out to the dock so I can plant my big fat azz and be with my Family and have few beers, I guess it's not all that important to "ME".

I'm happy for anyone who wants and has a boat.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Banned

Enjoy the Fountain. They are cute.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.