Questions regarding buying a Formula 400 super sport >

Questions regarding buying a Formula 400 super sport

Notices
Formula

Questions regarding buying a Formula 400 super sport

Old 04-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I disagree with the fact that the blue motors require more maintenance our 500efi's have been trouble free although I must admit I wished the fuel economy was better. If you decide to purchase new I would definitely look into the axius drives. I would also suggest what ever radar you go with I personally like the open array the detail is better than the dome. I am not familiar with Garmin but keep in mind if you keep all of your electronics the same they can communicate with each other, we have all Raymarine including auto pilot and I like the fact you can set your coarse on the GPS and lock into your auto pilot and your heading will show on your radar.

What ever you decide you will not be disappointed with the 400ss. There are some really clean preowned boats on the market in just about every price range so that is something to consider. We plan to list ours at the end of the month so there will be another one available.

Good Luck!