Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
Formula 206 LS - New to us - Appalling to-speed - need help with prop ?? >

Formula 206 LS - New to us - Appalling to-speed - need help with prop ??

Notices
Formula

Formula 206 LS - New to us - Appalling to-speed - need help with prop ??

Old 02-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

What prop is on it now? If the engine is in good shape a 21 mirage plus is a good prop for your boat. The 19 should be too small, if its not you are down on power.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Maine
What prop is on it now? If the engine is in good shape a 21 mirage plus is a good prop for your boat. The 19 should be too small, if its not you are down on power.
I don't know what is on it. I intended to at least measure the diameter today but company dropped by unexpectedly. The prop is not marked and when I went to study up on how to figure out the pitch, it looked a bit daunting.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Maine
I just went out and looked again and found the markings. It is a 14x19 with what appears to be a serial number of 033004. Another marking appears to be a Z 14 C. That all turns out to be a Michigan Wheel "Michigan Match" part number 033004, which is a clockwise (RH) rotation, 3 blade wheel.