Trailer for 2007 330ss

Notices
Formula

Trailer for 2007 330ss

Old 09-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Trailer for 2007 330ss

Hello, I am in the process of purchasing an 07 330ss and will be buying a trailer . I am interested in finding a quality aluminum trailer and would love some guidance as to what others may be using to tow their 330ss or similar boats. I tow th eboat infrequently, only putting about 400-500 miles per year in towing . The typical tow is 80 miles one way on reasonably good roads. I tow with a 2002 F350 diesel. Any thoughts on makes, weight ranges, price etc.. would be great. I have easy access to Venture trailers for a decent price, but am not sure they are adequate ( even at 15k to 18k trailer ratings) to move this boat safely and reliably. I can be convinced otherwise if folks have good experience.Really appreciate any info you have to offer. Thanks
Old 09-02-2014, 01:29 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

I would strongly suggest contacting Manning and seeing what Ron can build you.
http://www.manningmarine.com/

Great trailer at a great price point.

You really don't want a bolt-together aluminum trailer for the towing demands you describe. Do a search on welded vs. bolt-together/I-beam trailers.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Racngrn
Hello, I am in the process of purchasing an 07 330ss and will be buying a trailer . I am interested in finding a quality aluminum trailer and would love some guidance as to what others may be using to tow their 330ss or similar boats. I tow th eboat infrequently, only putting about 400-500 miles per year in towing . The typical tow is 80 miles one way on reasonably good roads. I tow with a 2002 F350 diesel. Any thoughts on makes, weight ranges, price etc.. would be great. I have easy access to Venture trailers for a decent price, but am not sure they are adequate ( even at 15k to 18k trailer ratings) to move this boat safely and reliably. I can be convinced otherwise if folks have good experience.Really appreciate any info you have to offer. Thanks
I bought my 330 from Scott at Pier 57 as well as a new. 15000 lb Yacht club trailer. Electric over hydraulic brakes on 3 axles.Tows great and loads well.more $$ than the venture but a nicer trailer as well. Im sure the mannings are better yet but I would think there more money again.