311 Swipe @ Loto >

311 Swipe @ Loto

Notices
Formula

311 Swipe @ Loto

Old 09-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Very clean .... brings back a lot of memories... everywhere we went the boat drew attention. . A little odd ... claims electric seats ..... seems the owner would know ..... maybe it's a repo ...
Old 09-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o58266-en.html

that one? I know its a old debate, but its been toyed with, that is a deterrent no matter how good u do it, is it fair? nope? aluminum platform also hurts it, that's not why people buy these older formula's, when one pops up thats very original they are swallowed up, and to be honest I think this one is prettier then the above one, especially with the palm beach colors the boat in the link are my least fav blah blah imron design, and these days the palm beach colors are the ones unwanted anywayz,

I also think the 382 in the classifieds is a swipe, but its just sitting I assume some sorta issues or someone would have bought it bye now, salt boat,

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o57708-en.html
no idea where you got that link but as I said his boat was nice ..that boat in pic is a pig ..not jiffys
Old 09-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
no idea where you got that link but as I said his boat was nice ..that boat in pic is a pig ..not jiffys

lol, guess maybe I didn't see his then,
Old 09-14-2014, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
Helluva deal..
What he said
Old 09-17-2014, 05:17 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am kinda with Smokin Gun on this one. Clean and freshwater helps but once you get it on a trailer and home that's probably little more than you want to be into it for an all original boat. If you are local to the boat no brainer decent buy, but the motors and lack of trailer hurt it a little, escpecially if you gotta get it out of the midwest. Also is 655 on original 330's on a 25 year old boat, if it hasn't broken yet it probably will soon. If the motors go doubt you would be happy rebuilding back to stock which again puts you deeper into the boat than you will get out. Still nice to see the older birds hanging on and still looking good though.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuposterchild
I am kinda with Smokin Gun on this one. Clean and freshwater helps but once you get it on a trailer and home that's probably little more than you want to be into it for an all original boat. If you are local to the boat no brainer decent buy, but the motors and lack of trailer hurt it a little, escpecially if you gotta get it out of the midwest. Also is 655 on original 330's on a 25 year old boat, if it hasn't broken yet it probably will soon. If the motors go doubt you would be happy rebuilding back to stock which again puts you deeper into the boat than you will get out. Still nice to see the older birds hanging on and still looking good though.
definitely a good buy for a local buyer, maybe not so much us, hell most out there have lifts, I'm sorry but a boat of that caliber for 15k is a great deal, even the above mentioned 20k 311 with motors, great deal, talk about bang for buck anywayz,
Old 10-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My friend and next door neighbor at LOTO jumped on this deal a few hours after it hit Craigslist. The boat is in beautiful condition, the engines and drives checked out great. This was the best boat deal I've ever seen.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lake13oz
My friend and next door neighbor at LOTO jumped on this deal a few hours after it hit Craigslist. The boat is in beautiful condition, the engines and drives checked out great. This was the best boat deal I've ever seen.
tell him to join and post pics!