FOONJ - SNOW BIRDS FORMULA RENDEZVOUS ~ Cayo Costa, Florida

Notices
Formula

FOONJ - SNOW BIRDS FORMULA RENDEZVOUS ~ Cayo Costa, Florida

Old 10-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FOONJ - SNOW BIRDS FORMULA RENDEZVOUS ~ Cayo Costa, Florida

FOONJ will be taking the show on the road! We are escaping the cold northeast for vacay with our boats and what better to do than throw a Rendezvous, Jersey style!!!

Sunday, November 30th 11:00AM - We plan to spend the day at Cayo Costa State Park in sunny South West Florida. Doesn't matter what model Formula you own PC, Fastech, SS, BR, CBR, SR1, etc., take a cruise out so we can toast the owners battling the winter instead of enjoying their Formulas!

Many owners asked for a Formula Rendezvous near them, well here you go Florida!

rsvp - [email protected]

Want to see what a Rendezvous is? Check out our BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous Weekend on our Facebook site - www.facebook.com/formulaownersofnj

Or here's a nice video from our 5th Annual BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous - http://www.castinephotography.com/Bo...14/i-drgjFjc/A

Last edited by I.D.C.E.; 10-06-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

The FMO run is that Saturday the 29th, but we'll try and make it up to see what's shaking, hope to see some more Formula's, I don't facebook so this will have to do, come on the weather is beautiful.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking forward to meeting some Florida Formula owners. Hopefully we will get some additional interest from now until then.

Is there a decent Formula crowd down there 314? Any recommendations on how us northeast boys can get the word out down there from a few hundred miles away?

Last edited by Splitdecision271; 10-09-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Registered

Ahem a thousand and a few hundred but who's counting!?
Old 10-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Splitdecision271
Looking forward to meeting some Florida Formula owners. Hopefully we will get some additional interest from now until then.

Is there a decent Formula crowd down there 314? Any recommendations on how us northeast boys can get the word out down there from a few hundred miles away?

Just keep doing what you're doing, there's a few of us, but some aren't down here yet for the season.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Registered

I figured on here we can touch the fast guys... but how about the other models like this spiffy new CBR on Cabbage Key's Facebook Banner?

Old 10-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Cabbage Key is really close to Cayo, I love the stone crab at CK, great restaurant
Old 10-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Registered

I have been to CK so many times, it really is my favorite spot to escape to. My wife and I got married at South Seas and actually took all of our guests to CK for our "Welcome/Rehearsal" Dinner via the Lady Chadwick.

Ah can't wait to get down there. Only a month and half left. The last time my boat was down there was in 2010 before I rehabbed the whole thing.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by I.D.C.E.
Ah can't wait to get down there. Only a month and half left. The last time my boat was down there was in 2010 before I rehabbed the whole thing.
During the Summer we hang out a the pool at Tween sometimes, love Captiva, it's just a pricey to live there, riding the ICW is a nice ride, hope to see you guys when you're down.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully we'll meet a lot of locals, FMO members, and of course fellow Formula owners. I might need to start a countdown clock or something till Operation Southern Long Haul.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.