BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous Weekend 2015 >

BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous Weekend 2015

Notices
Formula

BIRDS on the BAY Formula Rendezvous Weekend 2015

Old 04-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok sooooo we are working hard at some "things" for the event that I cannot divulge anymore details on as of yet. However we have some real special things being planned out that I know we are all going to enjoy the heck out of.

As a side note... 18 Formulas have reached out to FOONJ and committed to the BOTB already without any other details than the date! The fact this will be out 6th annual speaks for itself. Birds on the Bay will be an event you will not want to miss if you are a Formula owner and event you will envy if you are not! LOL

Stay tuned! Keep sharing your interest in joining the fun. Plus trailer boaters a ramp is stone throwing distance from the Rendezvous location and safe rig parking available.
Old 04-25-2015, 06:32 PM
Registered

Just sent an email. Need more info on the ramp and parking. Coming down from Mass
Old 04-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Kaama302
Just sent an email. Need more info on the ramp and parking. Coming down from Mass
Share info when you get it please. I too would like that stuff.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Registered

All details will be posted within the next week. Be ready for an information overload!

Thanks for reaching out to us Kaama!

Suspense building yet? Lol.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by I.D.C.E.
All details will be posted within the next week. Be ready for an information overload!

Thanks for reaching out to us Kaama!

Suspense building yet? Lol.
Not too much...lol
Old 04-27-2015, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IDCE is like a one man band with this thing. He gets a vision and see's it through to the T. Hope everyone is ready for what's coming, it's sure to be a crowd pleaser
Old 05-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Registered

follow the info www.facebook.com/formulaownersofnj
Old 05-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Registered

Additional Information:

For our Trailerable Formula Owners -

There is a ramp stone throwing distance away from Comstock Marina in which you can drop in at and there will be rig parking on Comstock premises. There will be plenty of trailer boat owners around to lend a hand if needed. Just let us know in advance you will be trailering in and we will make sure the proper accommodations are available for you. If you do not want to dunk and want to be lifted, you would have to schedule that through Comstock's Service Department.

Please if anyone has any questions, ask! We will address them on here so potential attendees will be able to view them and possibly address their concerns also.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes please ask any and all questions. This is an open forum so let's get and keep the discussion going. We want to hear from you. Truly our goal would be to have ever Formula owner in attendance, but we know that's just not possible, but for those with the means to attend we want to do our best to get you and your Formula here. So let's us know what you need or what's holding you back so we can try our best to accommodate.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:05 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Wendy and I will be trailering in for the event. I have no problem with dunking her. Will touch base as we get closer to the event to get specifics. Thanks guys for everything you are doing to make this event be great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.