Chillin The Most >

Chillin The Most

Notices
Formula

Chillin The Most

Old 04-22-2015, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I usually use something to host the pics and then just use the [img] function whenever I post to forums. I use Facebook and also Photobucket as the hosts. You have platinum status so you can just upload to oso which is easy but with the size/quality of pics these days you have to shrink them down.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

If you have windows you can download image re-sizer software that is simple to use, like this software. https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/
There are plenty of choices if you just google image resizer software. Or you can buy a Mac!
Old 04-23-2015, 02:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]540319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]540320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]540321[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]540322[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]540323[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]540324[/ATTACH]

Ok, Thanks to help from fellow OSO'ers dumbass CT (that's me) was able to get photos posted...Thanks all for the assistance.

Chris
Attached Thumbnails Chillin The Most-img_0179-medium-.jpg   Chillin The Most-img_0204-medium-.jpg   Chillin The Most-img_0206-medium-.jpg  

Chillin The Most-img_0188-medium-.jpg   Chillin The Most-img_0186-medium-.jpg   Chillin The Most-img_0189-medium-.jpg  

Old 04-23-2015, 05:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

One note to mention, The man in the white shirt in picture #5 is the famous "MASTER BLING", aka AXAPowell...code name Dave...yes, the man that sold me Chillin and took time out of his busy life to show me the ropes of Chillin The Most. .....it also was an excuse for him to fly his awesome airplane and show off the planes new interior...

Love ya Big Brother....