Mcleod ???????????

Notices
Formula

Mcleod ???????????

Old 05-13-2015, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Mcleod ???????????

Anyone had any contact from Mcleod ? They didn't answer the phone ..... Sent Chris the info for the replacement kits for the rear of the Bolsters and never heard anymore from them ........m
Old 05-14-2015, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your not alone. I experienced the same thing recently as well. Sent several emails with no reply. I even had 2 names of specific contacts over there that I emailed directly to no avail. Called and no one answered. I just was looking to see if I could have saved a few bucks on my SunPad skin I wanted to replace. I ended up just going through Formula. Once again the TAG groups professionalism and expertise even on older models is hands down the best in the biz.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Sounds like they have resorted to the same "customer service" they had a few years ago when Michael left and Stephanie took over. For awhile when Chris went there it seemed they were trying to rebuild customer service but apparently that did not last long. Pretty sure they are still making bolsters for Sunsation, and for that matter the Fasteks too. You could try contacting the guys at Sunsation to see if they have the skinny on what's up. It's really too bad, always thought they had a nice product but it sucks when their service is bad.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Registered

I didn't have very good luck in customer service for replacement "emblems" for the side of my bolsters. It was honestly like I was bugging them. I did eventually get them to ship the items out.

Just keep calling.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

I tried them for a few months, wanted to get my bolsters worked on and some of the seatback panels changed, I just gave up after awhile. Terrible way to run a business, takes nothing to return inquiries or emails.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Registered

I bought my rear skin from Formula boats of Missouri. They where cheaper than Formula and they dropped shipped them to my home.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:23 PM
Registered

Find the closest Formula Dealer to you and order any skins (even for the bolsters) through them. I purchased all the skins for my 1993 34 PC from New Jersey dealer, drop shipped from Decatur.

Nothing like the factory originals.
Old 07-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello I'm new to the forum but I would like to tell all Boaters who have had a McLeod Designed interior. That recently we here at HRT have purchased the Mcleod Design Group, we are currently available for any updates to your interiors or new interiors sorry for the delay. Many banks and legal issues had to be solved before going forward I hope we can help all our offshore Powerboat friends in bringing the high quality of Mcleod interiors back under the new Name of HRT. We have retained all of the interior components and personal to continue making great high class interiors, thank you and sorry for the delay. For updates to interiors contact me, here on the forum or please feel free to call.

Sincerely

Miraj D'Ave
Project Engineer HRT
248-284-1170 EXT: 113
Old 07-16-2015, 03:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TheNewMcleodHRT
Hello I'm new to the forum but I would like to tell all Boaters who have had a McLeod Designed interior. That recently we here at HRT have purchased the Mcleod Design Group, we are currently available for any updates to your interiors or new interiors sorry for the delay. Many banks and legal issues had to be solved before going forward I hope we can help all our offshore Powerboat friends in bringing the high quality of Mcleod interiors back under the new Name of HRT. We have retained all of the interior components and personal to continue making great high class interiors, thank you and sorry for the delay. For updates to interiors contact me, here on the forum or please feel free to call.

Sincerely

Miraj D'Ave
Project Engineer HRT
248-284-1170 EXT: 113
Miraj ...... please call me ...... left VM on the main 248-284-1170 number .......

Mike ..... 904 422 4806
Old 07-17-2015, 07:36 AM
Registered

Miraj - We appreciate the update on the situation with Mcleod. I know a lot of us were scratching our heads here as to what was going on. It's good to see that we aren't losing another quality company in the industry. Coming on here and reaching out to your target market is very admirable. Your starting off on a good foot, best of luck with this new endeavor.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.