1994 Formula 419 questions

Notices
Formula

1994 Formula 419 questions

Old 05-18-2015, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Formula 419 questions

I'm trying to figure out a few things on my formula..
What levers control what for the air condition and geneator? I have a lever under the stairs and 2 in the engine compartment... Also I installed new batteries and I was told maybe the isolator maybe bad.. Any suggestions on where to get one?
Docking lights I have one out, any chance anyone has the bulb number?
Boat is a 1994 formula 419 sr1 with triple 502s
Thank you
Old 05-18-2015, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

try Scott at the Formula manufacturing plant
Old 05-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The water inlet for the ac is under the stairs. There should also be a water pump under the stairs that feeds the cooling water through the AC. There are most likely two 1/4" round stainless handles connected to the through hull brass valves in the bilge. One on the starboard side is most likely for the maserator outlet to discharge your holding tank. The one on the port side is the inlet for the generator with a 2" bypass hose that runs to the transom. There is a 2"x3/4"" tee just up from the through hull valve that leads to your generator water inlet. That way the generator "sips" from the water inlet and the pressure normally built up in the 2" hose bypasses out the back of the boat. Otherwise you would fill your generator with water when running hard. If they are the docking lights I'm thinking of and that were in my 97 419, remove the white assembly that holds the bulb from the boat. You will need to remove the front panel in the V berth then access the rear of the lights. You will pry the white plastic bulb holder apart to reveal a 4"+\- round 12 volt bulb. They are the same as used in tractors and you can get one from Tractor Supply or pay 10 times as much from the boat store. Re-assemble the white plastic house with silicone and re-install in the housing mounted to the boat. Not sure what to tell you about the isolator. Loved my 419 Fastec, coolest boat I ever owned!!!!