Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
Anyone know of a stepped 419 for sale??? >

Anyone know of a stepped 419 for sale???

Notices
Formula

Anyone know of a stepped 419 for sale???

Old 06-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff32
no... black dash, older than what i am looking for, blueish trailer, pink colors... too much to do...
Yes, those graphics are not in my preferred category for sure. I like the bright bold colors more with a lot of white showing for visibility reasons.
I could make some changes but the equipment brings a lot to the table in my decision.
It has a lot of hours on it but it is injected and roller engines which are minimum for me.

Good luck in your search and I hope we don't tug of war on the same boat. lol
Old 06-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
I used to tie up with this boat almost every weekend. It's very well taken care of, but has quite a few hours on it if I recall. it spent just about every summer weekend of its life tied up at put in bay!
Have you been on board? As I understand he is moving to Fla and selling everything for the move.
The pics look very clean and he said ANYTHING it needs he takes care of in short order so things don't pile up. His mechanic is supposed to be tops in the area. Last Aug they lost a prop so the port prop is new.
Does it look like it sets too deep in the water? I guess that is all the cast iron in that boat. All that cast needs to go!
Old 06-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-FORMULA...m=301653438807
Old 06-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by aquaforce
Have you been on board? As I understand he is moving to Fla and selling everything for the move.
The pics look very clean and he said ANYTHING it needs he takes care of in short order so things don't pile up. His mechanic is supposed to be tops in the area. Last Aug they lost a prop so the port prop is new.
Does it look like it sets too deep in the water? I guess that is all the cast iron in that boat. All that cast needs to go!

It was great talking to you on the phone and thanks for all the first hand info. This boat and I may pair up.
Old 06-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Registered

Same graphics as the Michigan boat. The Michigan boat is stepped and fuel injected which are part of my requirements. I would like 98 and up but they are not easy to find.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you come to Michigan contact me. Have a 95 that has updated paint(Mitcher T). And complete rebuilds by reputable builder. Great boat and have yet to list. Thoughts of selling but as far as it went. Custom manning trailer as well. Hoist kept and heated winter storage. Gaffrig gauges. All updates done.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ninetym
If you come to Michigan contact me. Have a 95 that has updated paint(Mitcher T). And complete rebuilds by reputable builder. Great boat and have yet to list. Thoughts of selling but as far as it went. Custom manning trailer as well. Hoist kept and heated winter storage. Gaffrig gauges. All updates done.

The boat sounds nice for sure and thanks for telling me about it. I want to stick with the stepped hull for the 419. That is part of the move we are making to go from mono hull to stepped hull.
Old 06-27-2015, 02:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a 99 listed in the classifieds.
Old 06-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/5060466679.html Just found it. I know nothing about
Old 06-29-2015, 06:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kory Willis has one listed on Power Boat Swap Shop Facebook and I think on here to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.