Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Formula
Anyone know of a stepped 419 for sale??? >

Anyone know of a stepped 419 for sale???

Notices
Formula

Anyone know of a stepped 419 for sale???

Old 06-29-2015, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oh6662b
http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/5060466679.html Just found it. I know nothing about
Damn, I'd say look no further OP.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by aquaforce
Well since Formula stopped building the 419 and only 14 were built from 2000 to 2002 a stepped 419 is not easy to find. I can only find two that are for sale right now and I am looking for more options before pulling the trigger on a second choice boat.

Anyone know someone who is ready to sell a stepped 419 that has gen, ac, head shower and fuel injected?
Looks like I have everything your looking for ;-)

1999 Formula 419 Fastech. Summer is here! This boat will not disappoint. This is Formula's Ultimate High Perfomance flagship boat, with room to overnight COMFORTABLY with the amenities of a cruiser, but with the performance of an offshore boat. With 1500HP to go 82+ MPH. Meticulously maintained! Nice and so many upgrades. Polished stainless steel windshield frame, VHF radio w/ antenna, freshwater engine flush, 2000W/110V cabin heater, 7000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner, head compartment head shower with hot/cold water, vacuflush unit, TRIPLE Mercury Racing 500 EFI's, Bravo One Outdrives w/ Stellings extension boxes, 4 blade Bravo One props, drive showers, 5kw Kohler Generator, upgraded Livorsi Gauges, shifters and throttles, fume detector, Halon, new vinyl sunpad, bench, headrest, plus more.... Custom "hydrotunes" Stereo with Fusion head unit, transom remote, 6-6.5" JL cockpit speakers, 2-10" JL subs, all with multi color LED lightstrings, 4-6.5" JL speakers in Salon, over 200 multi color LED light strips in salon and engine compartment. Controlled with handheld remote. Abyss multi-color, strobe, LED underwater lights. 26" Haier LED TV w/ built in DVD player w/ custom swing mount. Also comes with a cockpit cover. INCLUDED: 1999 Loadmaster Trailer, custom built for Forumla with new wheels, F rated tires, matching spare, double bow supports, disc brakes on all three axles, LED lights, all brakes, bearings recently serviced, new winch and bow stop, new fenders, custom snap in cockpit cover, and FULL cover included. $87,500 OBO

Pics Below in link!

http://postimg.org/gallery/12sm1z0ik/83056973/

Last edited by bluessmax; 06-29-2015 at 12:40 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 03:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome boat you have there bluessmax
Old 06-30-2015, 08:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pave
Awesome boat you have there bluessmax
Thank you sir! Love the boat, but just a little too big for our local area.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by motoracerx
Damn, I'd say look no further OP.

This one has been deleted so I didn't get to see what it was. I have been on vacation for a while and just got back to the site.
I guess they say, you snooze you loose.

Last edited by aquaforce; 07-12-2015 at 05:44 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluessmax
Looks like I have everything your looking for ;-)

1999 Formula 419 Fastech. Summer is here! This boat will not disappoint. This is Formula's Ultimate High Perfomance flagship boat, with room to overnight COMFORTABLY with the amenities of a cruiser, but with the performance of an offshore boat. With 1500HP to go 82+ MPH. Meticulously maintained! Nice and so many upgrades. Polished stainless steel windshield frame, VHF radio w/ antenna, freshwater engine flush, 2000W/110V cabin heater, 7000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner, head compartment head shower with hot/cold water, vacuflush unit, TRIPLE Mercury Racing 500 EFI's, Bravo One Outdrives w/ Stellings extension boxes, 4 blade Bravo One props, drive showers, 5kw Kohler Generator, upgraded Livorsi Gauges, shifters and throttles, fume detector, Halon, new vinyl sunpad, bench, headrest, plus more.... Custom "hydrotunes" Stereo with Fusion head unit, transom remote, 6-6.5" JL cockpit speakers, 2-10" JL subs, all with multi color LED lightstrings, 4-6.5" JL speakers in Salon, over 200 multi color LED light strips in salon and engine compartment. Controlled with handheld remote. Abyss multi-color, strobe, LED underwater lights. 26" Haier LED TV w/ built in DVD player w/ custom swing mount. Also comes with a cockpit cover. INCLUDED: 1999 Loadmaster Trailer, custom built for Forumla with new wheels, F rated tires, matching spare, double bow supports, disc brakes on all three axles, LED lights, all brakes, bearings recently serviced, new winch and bow stop, new fenders, custom snap in cockpit cover, and FULL cover included. $87,500 OBO

Pics Below in link!

http://postimg.org/gallery/12sm1z0ik/83056973/

What happened here? I was told that boat sold out of Texas this spring. Did you buy it and now have buyers remorse? Or maybe you are another broker?
This boat is nice but the graphics would cost me to change for sure and the price is too high all things considered.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Registered

Last edited by aquaforce; 07-12-2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by aquaforce
What happened here? I was told that boat sold out of Texas this spring. Did you buy it and now have buyers remorse? Or maybe you are another broker?
This boat is nice but the graphics would cost me to change for sure and the price is too high all things considered.
We were originally looking for a 35-38' as we live in lake charles and a 42 is just HUGE for our little lake... We also generally run in the river and obviously, it takes this big boat a while to stop which isnt the safest for our environment. We knew this when we purchased the boat out of texas originally, however, I wanted to be 100% sure i had a boat for the summer regardless of size.. LOL. We have been taking it out and enjoying it... but would love something a little smaller and lighter for running around locally.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bluessmax
We were originally looking for a 35-38' as we live in lake charles and a 42 is just HUGE for our little lake... We also generally run in the river and obviously, it takes this big boat a while to stop which isnt the safest for our environment. We knew this when we purchased the boat out of texas originally, however, I wanted to be 100% sure i had a boat for the summer regardless of size.. LOL. We have been taking it out and enjoying it... but would love something a little smaller and lighter for running around locally.

Yes, it would be a great lake house lol. That is kind of how I want to use one. This way I won't have grass to mow at the lake house lol.
I have my 357 for sale and it is supposed to be sold but no money yet. I made a deal on a 419 but can't get it paid off till mine sells.
I like huge in a lot of my boating preferences but it can be too big for some places for sure.
Good luck on the sale.
Old 07-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Registered

I see this one out of Fl came up on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/419-Formula-...m=291514708549
I just really need a trailer to help this price out. For me to get the trailer and a gen, which is missing, the total price is too much for the TLC it needs. This boat also has two owners so they both have to be satisfied with the price.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.