Formula

292 @ Lanier Video

Old 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 292 @ Lanier Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMooR6KBiTE&feature=youtu.be

Just a little clip of our 292 working it pretty good in parts.

Click on the title for full screen.

LC
Old 07-20-2016, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Looks like you had a great run in some sloppy water! I chuckled at the comment at the end..."Are we here? Thank God." Sounds like something my wife would say too!

Last edited by 4mulafastech; 07-20-2016 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 4mulafastech
Looks like you had a great run in some sloppy water! I chuckled at the comment at the end..."Are we here? Thank God." Sounds like something my wife would say too!
Best part of the video haha
Old 07-21-2016, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fairly sure my wife would have been right there with the exact same comment. Although she did like cumberland when it was rough and didn't complain.
Old 08-09-2016, 03:42 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That was great. I was hoping to meet you and some others from here at the Lanier run but we didn't try the app to see how that worked. The slop was great and this run is the first time we caught air. My daughters were loving it and want to run the boat like this every time we go out; yea me too. Maybe we will catch up to you at Smith lake sometime.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by aquaforce
That was great. I was hoping to meet you and some others from here at the Lanier run but we didn't try the app to see how that worked. The slop was great and this run is the first time we caught air. My daughters were loving it and want to run the boat like this every time we go out; yea me too. Maybe we will catch up to you at Smith lake sometime.
Lanier is a tough weekend to meet and greet if you don't just happen up at the same place, very busy weekend. Give me a PM if you are in our area, we can show you around/raft up.

LC
Old 08-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by looseconnection
Lanier is a tough weekend to meet and greet if you don't just happen up at the same place, very busy weekend. Give me a PM if you are in our area, we can show you around/raft up.

LC

Will do. I still have your contact info so I'll hit you up when we are going to go over there. Happy boating.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 792 Likes on 374 Posts

Nice video. Comment at the end is priceless. Reminds me why we ditched the 292 for a top gun tho. Convince her you need a bigger boat!!!! lol
Old 08-11-2016, 04:50 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Nice video. Comment at the end is priceless. Reminds me why we ditched the 292 for a top gun tho. Convince her you need a bigger boat!!!! lol
The 292 is more than capable for us, with a little bigger set of tabs and a few more horse powers it will do even better. I would love a bigger boat but not really practical and small blocks are easy on fuel and take a hell of a beating. My little girl 3.5yo is always talking about a 38 cigarette top gun lol. If it was up to her we would have made the move already.