Notices
Formula

2016 Hudson Friends and Family Run

Old 09-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts
Default 2016 Hudson Friends and Family Run

Thought maybe some of my Formula brethren would be interested in coming along..... There is a full thread in the Northeast section with participant list as of today, hotel information, etc....

Date:
Saturday October 1st. - Rain date Sunday October 2nd

Location start:
Stony Point Marina
36 Hudson Drive
Stony Point, NY. 10980
845-429-0100

Departure from Stony Point Marina:
11-11:30am (Friends meeting prior to departure at 10:30am)

Lunch stop:
Old Savannah Restaurant
Kingston, NY

Cost:
- $30 per person for lunch
- $20 for marina launch fee (if you are NOT a member of the marina)
- $100 per boat (based on 50 boat total) for video and still photography provided by Tim Sharkey
- Photography cost break down - ($1800 for the helicopter & $3200 for Tim Sharkey)

List of committed boats as of 8/24/2016:
- Richard Cuny - 32 Fountain - 4 people
- Chris Torin - 35 Formula - ??? Lord only knows how many I will have on my boat
- Jonathon - 40 Sutphen - 4 people
- Dave Jilek - 30 Sonic - ??? Coming from MD with me so don't know how many he will have
- Marty - 23' - 2 people
- Electra - (6 Activators) - crew members ???
- Michael McCrone - 36' Spectre - 4 people
- Brian Wolvers - 25' Tactive Thunder - 4 people
- Jerry Bondo - 27' Progression - 4 people
- Billy Boats - 42' Fountain - 4 people
- Tom R - Scarab Panther - 3 people
- Pro27 - 27' Progression - 4 people
- Gladhe8er - 30' Activator - 2-4 people
- Neil Hyman - 47' Fountain - 4 people
- Bobby & Mike - 36' Spectre - 4 people
- Shawn & Mary - 37' Outerlimits
- Earl - Fountain - 2 people (Another MD boat....)
- Outerlimits

DETAILS:
The run is approximately 60-62 miles up to the Hudson river to Old Savannah Restaurant. Due to limited docking space at the restaurant we are limiting the number of boats to (50). The first (50) boats that contact me (Chris or Jonathon) , you can respond to this thread with commitment of attending, and mail a check to ( Chris Torin - 215B Mountain Rd. Pasadena, MD. 21122) covering your total number of crew members for lunch (additional crew members added the day of the run can pay when arrive to Stony Point Marina), marina launching fee and photography cost. There will be a waiting list created past the (50) boat total....I will contact those on the waiting list if any spots open up. We ask for advance payment to make things easier on Jonathon and I. This is a FUN Run and we too want to have fun. Jonathon and I have given a deposit for the helicopter and Tim Sharkey as well as the restaurant for lunch. If for any reason you are not able to attend, (things come up as we all know), I will mail you your monies back. The event cost is a flat fee...NO EXCEPTIONS !!!. Please understand if there are any mechanical break downs or whatever once we get going and you are not able to make it to lunch or get photos of your boat that there are NO REFUNDS!! We have worked very hard to get this event organized so ALL have a great day on the water. We want everyone to understand that getting payment up front is to make things easier on us because now with the attendance level of this event it just is too much to deal with the day of the event. We look forward to seeing all of our old and new friends soon. We appreciate everyone's involvement and assistance with getting payment to us in advance.

See everyone soon,

Chris Torin ( Badmonkey)

Last edited by badmonkey; 09-01-2016 at 03:17 PM.