Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Formula 303 / 312 for sale

My Boats:
    Formula 292-Sold! :(

Formula 303 / 312 for sale

Hey, after exhausting all the possible boat search options I know, I was wondering if anyone on this site might have any good leads on a Formula 303 or 312? FYi, the 312 on Facebook sounds like he already has a committed buyer.

Registered
    My Boats:
    91 Scarab Sport 30 Twin 225 EFI's
    Quote Originally Posted by formula1 View Post
    Hey, after exhausting all the possible boat search options I know, I was wondering if anyone on this site might have any good leads on a Formula 303 or 312? FYi, the 312 on Facebook sounds like he already has a committed buyer.
    yeah knew that one wouldn't last long. That was a steal

Registered
    My Boats:
    89 Formula 272, 97 Edgewater 155cc
    bam! hard to find these under $30k these days
    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/boa/6051025359.html

My Boats:
    Quote Originally Posted by blckkat View Post
    bam! hard to find these under $30k these days
    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/boa/6051025359.html
    Nice! I wonder how it performs with the regular 7.4's?

And, actually, there are quite a few 303's under $30k. However, most of the 303's owners I have spoken to (or made offers too) have a lot
    of stuff that needs to be addressed from leaky hull to deck joints, bad manifolds & risers, rotted Mcleod Bolsters and bad (or going bad) motors.
    I mean, I understand these boats are 20 years old. I expect some stuff to be wrong.
    But, when you read the ads, they either aren't very truthful or the owners are just ignorant or both. UGH.

Registered
    My Boats:
    91 Scarab Sport 30 Twin 225 EFI's
    There is a guy named Ted Jones that just posted a 310 Sutphen on Passion for Powerboats that looks really nice. He is in Stuart, FL.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1999 Formula 252 with 720HP 540 EFI
    The 97 on FB has a deposit on it, and I'm second in line behind that.

Have you tried all the ones on Boat Trader? Pro Team Marina has a 99 but cant get Jamie to call me back.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1999 Formula 252 with 720HP 540 EFI
    Nice! I wonder how it performs with the regular 7.4's?

And, actually, there are quite a few 303's under $30k. However, most of the 303's owners I have spoken to (or made offers too) have a lot
    of stuff that needs to be addressed from leaky hull to deck joints, bad manifolds & risers, rotted Mcleod Bolsters and bad (or going bad) motors.
    I mean, I understand these boats are 20 years old. I expect some stuff to be wrong.
    But, when you read the ads, they either aren't very truthful or the owners are just ignorant or both. UGH.
    There is a 95 303 in Denver NC with 454 Mags. He is asking 36, but I know you can get it for 30K Its cherry Needs nothing

My Boats:
    Quote Originally Posted by Papasmurf View Post
    The 97 on FB has a deposit on it, and I'm second in line behind that.

Have you tried all the ones on Boat Trader? Pro Team Marina has a 99 but cant get Jamie to call me back.
    Yeah, that' the issue I'm having. It seems half the broker's don't return calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasmurf View Post
    There is a 95 303 in Denver NC with 454 Mags. He is asking 36, but I know you can get it for 30K Its cherry Needs nothing
    I might look into that.... I prefer the 454 or 502 mags. Only because I rode in a 454 mag boat and loved how it performed. I haven't pulled the trigger on that boat (the one in Stuart) because of all the blowby, off idle stuttering and low oil pressure on "new" motors. On top of that, try getting info from that sales guy without getting covered in BS.

Quote Originally Posted by racinfast002 View Post
    There is a guy named Ted Jones that just posted a 310 Sutphen on Passion for Powerboats that looks really nice. He is in Stuart, FL.
    Thanks! I saw that boat. I liked it, especially since they're made here in Fort Myers, but I'm trying to stay with what I know....Formula.

Registered
    I know a lead on a 312 fastech 1997 supercharger 454s . The boat has run over 100 mph. I think the guy wants 55000. Boat is like new. Shorties 32p bblades

Registered
    My Boats:
    1994 Formula 303 SR1 "Facets"
    This time of year we all have list lol, I have a fuel pump and a starter to start the year off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast