Found my way back to Formula

Notices
Formula

Found my way back to Formula

Old 04-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by glboatdriver
Beautiful boat spyder, and welcome back to the Formula family! We'll rename you prodigal son!
Thanks man! I'll take it. It's nice to belong.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Yes sir. Just got home. She had some blood clots in her lungs. Hopefully she will be on the boat next weekend.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Redneckcustoms13
Yes sir. Just got home. She had some blood clots in her lungs. Hopefully she will be on the boat next weekend.
Your'e a lucky man. Take care of that girl. We had no time. Found out June 14 she had Cancer and by December she was gone. Live it up while you can.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I hate that for you. I hope the new boat can give you some enjoyment to help with the healing from loosing someone.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 69 Posts

I've been watching that boat on the internet for weeks!!! Very nice Formula! Where are you based out of? I am in Denton and boat in the Choptank all summer. We will have to link up. We have the Chesapeake Bay Friends and Family Run next weekend if you're interested, still time to sign up.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by distantthunder
I've been watching that boat on the internet for weeks!!! Very nice Formula! Where are you based out of? I am in Denton and boat in the Choptank all summer. We will have to link up. We have the Chesapeake Bay Friends and Family Run next weekend if you're interested, still time to sign up.
I'm just down the road from you in Hebron - Salisbury - ( Mardela Springs). Thanks for the invite. I'd love to hook up with you at some point regardless. Unfortunately, next week is out for me. I have a regional office in Cambridge so we are definitely close.

If you don't mind though I have favor to ask of you. I know you have a 292, vs. my 242. But I have a suspicion that the cockpit is the same size (area wise) that I need to get the snap in carpet for mine. I just don't want to pull the trigger until I'm sure.

Could you measure yours? Just in overall length and width? That would give me a base line to work from.

Can't wait to hook up with you this summer...
Old 04-23-2017, 04:04 PM
Registered

Measure your Cockpit for me, and I'll meet and take you for lunch and all you can drink at the Hyatt on the Choptank. All on me!
Old 04-23-2017, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Redneckcustoms13
I hate that for you. I hope the new boat can give you some enjoyment to help with the healing from loosing someone.
She loved the water... She'd have preferred to sleep in a cuddy on the water than anywhere else. That's where she got her peace. But she didn't like the Wellcraft, and always reminded me that we need a Formula again. Smart girl she was indeed.
Old 04-23-2017, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by spyder1234
Measure your Cockpit for me, and I'll meet and take you for lunch and all you can drink at the Hyatt on the Choptank. All on me!
Unfortunately I don't have the carpet for mine but TomZ does for his 311 and we will be comparing his to mine this weekend so I can make a template. I am picking up badmonkey's carpet tomorrow after work from his newer Fastech to see if it's close enough to make work. My 223 had the carpet and I should have measured that before I sold it. Either way, we will get it figured out. I will be uncovering mine this Thursday to prep it for the run and will get you some dimensions. I have been a lonely Formula on the Choptank for the last few years so it'll be good to see you out there. My best friends father is the pastor at the Hebron church in town so I am familiar with that area. Shoot me a text, it'll be easier to chat. 4104908172. Welcome back to Formula!
Old 04-23-2017, 04:34 PM
Registered

Unfortunately I don't have the carpet for mine but TomZ does for his 311 and we will be comparing his to mine this weekend so I can make a template. I am picking up badmonkey's carpet tomorrow after work from his newer Fastech to see if it's close enough to make work. My 223 had the carpet and I should have measured that before I sold it. Either way, we will get it figured out. I will be uncovering mine this Thursday to prep it for the run and will get you some dimensions. I have been a lonely Formula on the Choptank for the last few years so it'll be good to see you out there. My best friends father is the pastor at the Hebron church in town so I am familiar with that area. Shoot me a text, it'll be easier to chat. 4104908172. Welcome back to Formula!
We''ll hook up every cahnce we can this summer. No Formula owner should ever be alone. Thanks for the contact info and I'll text you for sure. I think the 272 is the same cockpit size, '8 beam, just a longer bow and lounge area in the cuddy. So the 272 or 292 should fit. Off topic was it the uprising church in Hebron?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.