Any 272's for sale?

Notices
Formula

Any 272's for sale?

Old 05-31-2017, 02:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any 272's for sale?

I am looking for a 272. Ideal would be small blocks and bravos but I know that was not a factory option. I have found a couple but nothing solid yet. Any leads would be appreciated. Also anything to look out for? I assume the water around the fuel tank and leaking from the windshield but anything else. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by db72
I am looking for a 272. Ideal would be small blocks and bravos but I know that was not a factory option. I have found a couple but nothing solid yet. Any leads would be appreciated. Also anything to look out for? I assume the water around the fuel tank and leaking from the windshield but anything else. Thanks in advance.
good luck in your search. I have one not for sale. My 1988 272Sr1 came new with twin 320efi mercruiser racing small blocks with bravo drives. I'm not sure if the other small block options where allowed to be ordered with bravos but mine was.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:47 AM
Registered

Thats interesting on the bravos. I am still trying to figure out what was available. Thanks for the info. That would be a perfect combo for me. I want the weight savings for towing but still enough performance for fun.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:03 AM
Registered

Just wanting to verify how to look for water damage. Do I try to get to the front cross stringer in the engine bay and do I somehow look under the step? Any help would be appreciated I an looking at one this weekend.