Windshield assembly needed for a 252 BR

Notices
Formula

Windshield assembly needed for a 252 BR

Old 06-21-2017, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windshield assembly needed for a 252 BR

Any help would be greatly appreciated on a direction or possible contact. I have a very clean 94 252 bow rider but unfortunately a previous owner removed the windshield assembly. If anyone could point me in the direction on where I could find a 92-99 252 BR windshield I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much for the help as you have no idea how much it would be appreciated.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Taylor Made Systems I believe manufactured the windshields for Formula. Your best bet is probably reaching out to them directly. They still make windshields for boats. Give them your Hull ID, I'm sure they still have the specs for the it.

Taylor Made Systems
Old 06-23-2017, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! I was able to speak with them and unfortunately it would be a custom made deal and would cost a couple grand to make. I really appreciate the tip though. I'm trying to get in touch with formula as well.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:01 PM
Registered

As many will confirm going directly through Formula comes at a premium as well. Usually cheaper if you go directly to source but still worth reaching out. They should be able to give you options, as the TAG team has seen, heard, and been through it all before. I'd also search endlessly on the internet for anyone parting out boats. Craigslist, eBay, etc you might be able to pick up a junker and salvage the windshield.
Old 06-23-2017, 03:13 PM
Registered

https://hartford.craigslist.org/bpo/6155529916.html

I can't tell if its an SS or BR