Best wax to use? >

Best wax to use?

Notices
Formula

Best wax to use?

Old 07-23-2003, 07:24 AM
kennythebus

Cool Best wax to use?

Sorry about still asking probably dumb questions, but I am curious about the best wax to use to get the "glass" like finish I see on some of these boats. I am obviously new to Formula and have used a product from 3M, but the finish doesn't seem as glossy. Also any tips on how to apply etc would be appreciated. I have used a detailer who has done my car for years, but he can't seem to get same effect on this boat. Thanks in advance.

Kenny

Old 07-23-2003, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Kenny, I have been using Zaino for about 3 years the stuff is awesome . I use it on both the cars and boat also I detail some friends of mine Mercedes,Bmw's and Cadillacs and the feedback I get has been very positive. Zaino has a website, its Zainobros.com .It is one of the few companies that you can call and talk direct to the owner without going through a slew of managers. It gives a real liquid look to the finish and has good longevity. Frank
Old 07-25-2003, 04:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like Maguire's Flagship.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Kenney, If bow or any part of your boat has any dirt or just is not coming clean try a polishing compound it will clean your finish of any light dirt. After that use a good wax it should come out ok. Polishing compound is very mild, take your time small area at a time and try not to do it in direct sunlight.

good luck

mark
Old 07-26-2003, 02:43 PM
ROUGHSTUFF

Velocity22 I took your recommendation and purchased some Zaino for the AT. I'll let you know what I think!