Formula

Formula Dash Panels

Old 01-16-2015, 11:16 AM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by f272v4
Dave,
Sorry didn't mean to step on your toes! In all due respect I would not want to install your Carbon Fiber with Screened graphics on my boat. I want my dash to look as "stock" or original as Formula built it. I have a very close color match and texture as original. I just wanted to have an updated touch Screen GPS. I also had a hole in the middle from an OLD GPS that Formula Installed so I had to have a new panel made and I am very happy on how it turned out. It was also a bonus i didn't have to shell out a bunch of money to do it. I was just trying to be helpful to guys looking for a original blank or modified dash panel ..... That's all.
Jeff
Jeff,
You did not step on my toes. Different strokes for different folks! It is your boat and you have to look at the dash while driving it.

As far as stock...Your boat came from the factory with a touch panel? (Busting your balls....) Everyone is entitled to their opinion and some are looking for other options!

Formula, since circa 2005, has been installing the carbon fiber panels made from Innotech. So... It is a later factory stock panel.

Cost, well it can be expensive. Call Steve for a quote. He is fair for what he does and every boat is different!

Regards!
Dave
Old 01-16-2015, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by axapowell
If all I wanted was a powered panel, I have a pocket full of "cheap" machine shops here too that could do,the job.

Innotech is 1st Class not coach. Real laminated carbon fiber with screened graphics. Do it your way and then compare the end product. I'll save you money by saying it won't be the same, but hey, it's your boat!

Dave
Curoius where you recommend to go for just a basic (alum or whatever came stock) panel for my boat? I just need a different gauge layout/ color and screened logos etc. Nothing fancy... Any recommendations would be much appreciated!
Old 06-04-2017, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks super nice. Great job.