27-29 fever w/twins

Notices

27-29 fever w/twins

Old 12-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 27-29 fever w/twins

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Lofty, can you give me a ball park figure for chrome plating my Gaffrig shifters? Bases and levers, twin engine setup. I will have it disassembled and the P/Cing stripped off down to the bronze. It is the standard Gaffrig shifter assembly. Trying to get an idea of the cost before I start stripping the coating off.
I am working on 2 options on the handles, plated completely, or chrome plate and then have just the 4 knobs P/C'd. Or possibly purchasing the billet style knobs and mount on to mine.

Thanks

These are like mine, 'cept for the plating.

And the final look I want

(pictures are reversed)

Sorry for high jacking you thread snielsen
Lofty
What he said!!
Old 12-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by snielsen
THATS A GREAT IDEA! can you buy the throttles with the chrome stocks and colored knobs from livorsi? also what about the slots in the shaft(where you can see through). i havent seen that before.

The slotted shifters are Livorsi's 'Race Billet' series.

But yes, the knobs are available from Livorsi separetly. $90 apeice for the shifter knobs, (I called them today)
Old 12-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

boat was prev salt water (right by you--new york) now in il on the chain o lakes and michigan---no salt
Old 12-28-2005, 02:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lofty
Nice rig. These are the panels I have for sale at $400. That's what I get for them all year before the big sales.

If you plan on replacing your dash don't bother replacing it with the standard guage set up, it's boring. This is the Monster guage layout that I sell allot of. Looks custom and allows you to put whatever guages you want in.
the monsters are cool----email me back with the damage
Old 12-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

TTT for Lofty.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:33 PM
Registered

THATS A GREAT IDEA! can you buy the throttles with the chrome stocks and colored knobs from livorsi? also what about the slots in the shaft(where you can see through). i havent seen that before.
Small world worked in Round Lake for 7 years was on the chain all summer long....

Just Bought a set of those Billet Controls from Outdrive Exchange & Performance Marine, best price I found anywhere. Currently working with them now on new Monster Dash Panel and Livorsi gauges. I'm thinking blue Panel Platinum gauges blue rim and Chrome bezels?? Give them a call great service exceptional prices 623-693-0470, good luck boat looks great, great price.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
Small world worked in Round Lake for 7 years was on the chain all summer long....

Just Bought a set of those Billet Controls from Outdrive Exchange & Performance Marine, best price I found anywhere. Currently working with them now on new Monster Dash Panel and Livorsi gauges. I'm thinking blue Panel Platinum gauges blue rim and Chrome bezels?? Give them a call great service exceptional prices 623-693-0470, good luck boat looks great, great price.
you still out here---and lets see some pics of your boat...i have probably seen you at blarneys island (my slip for the races is third pier from the hot dog and burger stand)!
I'm waiting for lofty to get back to me on a pre assembled monster setup w/red panel, chrome Bessel's, chrome billet throttles, and maybe red knobs.......steve
Old 12-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

I'm waiting for lofty to get back to me on a pre assembled monster setup w/red panel, chrome Bessel's, chrome billet throttles, and maybe red knobs.......steve

That'll wet your whistle! I Like it.

Your boat is like mine, not wild in the graphics area. A multi colored dash would look out of place in my opinion
Old 12-28-2005, 09:32 PM
Registered

US1 you want to trade interiors it will save me alot of trouble (i checked out your web page) looks great, i like the cabin---super clean
Old 12-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

So your the one who looked.
I need to update it. Jeep is gone, 32 has had more improvements.

Thanks, I'm very happy with it. After this winter, it wil be better than show room condition. In case you looked at the 27's pictures, THAT was a mint condition boat, when we bought it, and when we sold it 3 yrs later. The original owners kept it in a heated gararge with carpeting. Can't have no marks on them trailer tires! Sheets on all the interior. In fact, the lady mentioned while we were looking at it, that was the only time they ever sat in it w/o the sheets. An older particular couple. Old man with a blower motor that said he only opened it up once. I believe him too after running across others that knew of them. The kind you want to buy from, but not hang with.

Quick Reply: 27-29 fever w/twins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.